~ Chapter Seven ~

Valencia had a plan set in her head. Over the past few days, everyone had noticed a change in the young girl. And the fellow Serpents were growing more and more suspicious.
Sweet Pea didn't like to think of his sister as a traitor but his hopes of her not falling for the Fizzle Rock junkie were fading. With every ounce and will, Valencia and Kurtz had to keep their distance in public, for their own sakes.

The raven haired girl carelessly strutted down the halls, trying her best to avoid his gaze as he barely acknowledged her walk by.
Serpents followed in her direction up until she turned around. Raising her eyebrows, she waited for them to speak.
Fangs was the first.
"We shouldn't have spoke to you like that-" he began.
"-no you shouldn't have." Val fires back.
Sighing, Jughead continued the conversation.
"Let's just forget it all okay? That's the least of our worries right-" Jug stopped himself as if he had said something wrong.
"Just forget it okay?"
She nodded and hummed in response before turning back on her heels.
Sweet Pea lightly hit Jughead in the stomach, causing Valencia to slow down her pace.
"Dude you almost screwed it up" Fangs stated.
"She wouldn't suspect anything I'm sure, besides, by tomorrow night we would have caught him in the act and thrown his ass in jail. I'm pretty sure she will forget about that insidious bastard after all." Jughead coldly spoke.

An hour after the final bell rang, Valencia loitered anxiously waiting for Kurtz to appear. The halls were empty and the school was silent.
The sound of footsteps brought her from her thoughts.
"Thought you weren't coming" Val tapped her foot impatiently.
He chuckled lightly. Jugheads words played in her mind. Pushing them aside, she continued a pretty normal conversation with Kurtz for a while.
Now sitting besides the lockers in a comfortable silence, Valencia's soft voice broke it.
"If only my brother knew we were together right now, he would kill me, but probably you first." She giggled.
A smile tugging on his lips he tilted his head side ways. "I don't see why, it's not like we are doing anything is it." He played along.
"Hmm I guess not" the girl mimicked his actions and also tilted her head.

His hand placed on her inner thigh.
"He would start getting mad." She continued.
Kurtz' hand slid higher.
"Getting more mad for sure." She followed.
The boy pulled the girl on top of him before placing a kiss upon her soft lips.
"He would definitely be so mad right now." She laughed.
"Lucky he isn't here then" He smirked.
Their lips met once again, colliding with lust and desire.

"What are you doing tomorrow night?" The girl looked up.
Kurtz shrugged his shoulders,
"Nothing really, I'm with the Gargoyles most of the day...oh and I have a drop off to make."
She nodded her head slowly. Valencia wasn't fond of the idea of him dealing drugs but he has to make money some way or another. Not many people would exactly hire him.

"Thank you for walking me home." Val smiled shifting awkwardly. They were at the entrance of the trailer park, as Kurtz couldn't risk entering.
"You're welcome princess, see you soon" Kurtz lent down and kissed the girls' forehead.
Entering the trailer, Val squealed with happiness and excitement.
"Why are you so happy?" She turned around to see her brother looking amused.
Her cheeks flared red.
"Erm..." She stuttered trying to come up with something other than the fact she just made out with the Serpents' enemy.
"Because schools over and it's the weekend duh." Val walked past her brother tapping him on the shoulder, a wide fake smile plastered on her face.
'Phew' she sighed. That was close.