~ Chapter Eleven ~

"So you guys aren't going to drop this?" Sweet Pea questioned. For the past two hours, the boy had been trying to convince Jughead and FP to go easy on his sister for a while, at least until Kurtz makes another wrong move. However, FP certainly wasn't having any of it, continuing to conjure up multiple plans and ways to take down the drugged up teen once and for all. The worst thing was that Sweet Pea knew deep down they were right, his sister was making a mistake but maybe she needed to realised that for herself.

A few hours later, Valencia arrived back at Sunny Side trailer park, receiving glares from some fellow serpents, who must have heard about things with Kurtz, but the young girl strutted forward towards her trailer. On the way in, Sweet Pea patted the empty space on the sofa, signalling her to take a seat. He let out a shaky breath. "I tried to talk to FP, to ease the situation and take it down a notch." The tall boy began. "Val, they wouldn't listen, and I don't want you to get hurt. I'm worried that you will be removed from the Serpents, I know you said you didn't care, but you're my sister, I don't want you to become my enemy. That's why, I think you should slow things down with Kurtz, stay away from him for a while, prove your loyalty and possibly break whatever you have going on with him off." Sweet Pea hated to have to tell his sister this, but she needed to hear it. He looked up at her sympathetically. Valencia was speechless, she had told them she would give up her place as a serpent, but never did she think it would happen. She needed a plan. A long term one. A believable one. And that's when she had the idea.

"What if we fake it."

Morning soon approached. Valencia sat on the floor of the trailer, tears streaming down her face. Her knees were pulled tightly to her chest, and the phone held tightly in her hands. Sweet Pea crouched down beside her, resting his hand on vals shoulder comfortingly. A knock at the door caused Sweet Pea to leave his sisters side. "Jug? FP?" The boy asked surprised to see them so early. "come in" he welcomed.

"Valencia?" Jughead questioned. The girl rose her head to make contact with the beanie wearing boy. Puffy red eyes and tears stained prominent. Val stormed up to Jug, stopping right in front of him. "You got what you want." The young girl chocked out.                                     "What are you-" he began.
"You know what I'm talking about Jughead. Kurtz and I are over." And with that, Valencia pushed past the older boy and headed out the trailer door. Her feet made their way across the damp grass, sniffling and wiping the tears that continued to run down her cheeks. Valencia's heart broke in two. It was her friends, her family against her lover. If only she could have both.

————————————————————————

Im so sorry for the long awaited update, but I should be back to normal with keeping up with updates now. I hope you enjoyed this chapter just as much as the others. I have missed writing this story and have so much more in store for both Valencia and Kurtz <3