AUTHOR'S NOTE-- NOT AN ACTUAL UPDATE, SORRY

HEY YALL I'M SORRY THIS ISN'T AN ACTUAL UPDATE!!!

Before I get any further, I'm going to put it out there-- I WILL FINISH THIS STORY!!!

However, right now, I'm fighting writers block with this story in particular, and it's been difficult for me to decide where I want to go with it from here. I am open to suggestions (to a certain extent), however, please know that I may not use them!

I've been into writing It Only Takes a Second recently (if you haven't read it, you should go check it out), and I think once I reach a point where I'm either finished or need a quick break to write something a bit lighter, I will come back and write on here, or if I get struck with some inspiration. But, for the time being, please bear with me on how long it's taking to get updates of this story (and any other story, for that matter) posted.

School and life have been pretty crazy, and a majority of my Saturday's are occupied by cross country meets and fun with the team, and Sunday's are homework days (like 6 hrs of homework minimum so far this year on weekends UGH). I try to write in the evenings when I don't have like 4 hrs of homework, but a lot of time I'm exhausted and Netflix or YouTube or other books call to me more.

Anyway, that's the quick update on Lunar Eclipse. I really do hope to have a new (even if it's super short) chapter out to you soon, but if I get other stories published first, please don't hate me! Again, I'm so sorry about how long it's taking to update, but I hope you guys can understand!

Thanks for reading, and stay safe everyone <3