Pilot

It was early morning when Arti woke up both Pete and Myka because of the mysterious event which had happened back in the 90's in London and no one talked about it till it happened again yesterday in Egypt!.

While Pete and Myka were having their breakfast at Lena's Bed and breakfast, Arti joined them in hurry with a scary face.

Arti: What i'm about to tell you is top secret, very few reference talked about it, as if it was opened to the public  no one knows what might happens (Handing both of them two files )

Pete : Arti what's wrong, it's only an artifact "Snag it, Bag it, and Tag it" we are no longer new In this!

Myka : why don't you stop interrupting every conversation and stay quite!

- Pete repeating her words while laughing.

Arti : hey stop that, back in 90's there was an Egyptian Mummy coming from Amarna the capital of an old Egyptian King Called Akhenaton to the British Museum in London,

 It has been said that They brought a spiritual mediator which is something I don't know if is it true or not, and before opening the tomb, she said that this Mummy is Hidden inside an powerful Energy circle that anyone would try to explore it, will be in big danger.

No one believed her expect the Egyptologist's 10 years old son and actually he is the reason why we  have these files as he was working in mysterious investigations after his father's death.

Myka : so it might all be a fanfic? Or a supernatural kid story

Kids usually prefer to create a story instead of accepting the truth

Arti : i wish it is, but it can't be.. the fact that two days after the spiritual mediator left they went with the mummy to a famous photographer called John Stewart and here where the story begins!

,After 22 minutes with the mummy during editing the lights and preparing the right positions and one minute after taking the first picture, they find the photographer running outside while screaming like a 4 year-old child till he went out side, crossing the street without looking around while saying "Safe me, She wants me " till he died in a car accident.

Arti :  sadly when they went inside the photo he took was a photo of a living Egyptian Mummy.

Myka: is that possible !

Pete : everything is possible in our job.

Arti : in the file you both have, two mysterious cases like this happened in Egypt again, you will have to go to Egypt to discover the artifact, which I wish if it was an only artifact.

Myka: is it supposed to be something else?

Pete : Ancient Egypt was famous with it's dark power habits, i read before that they kinda mastered kinds of black magics, so I literally had a bad vibe about what we're going to face.

Arti: be very careful, if there wasn't any artifact and if it was something else comeback and don't get involved with anyone, now go , your plan will take off by 10am.