Chapter 6

Michael's pov
Today was the day

I'm getting my top surgery."you ready Micah?"mama asked,I nodded.we were about to get into the car when I heard someone yell,"wait for me!"I turned around and saw Rich running towards me."Rich!"i said happily,he hugged me gently."am I late?"he asked,he seemed out of breath."Nope you're just in time!"mom said,"Rich,mom and mama.Mama and mom,Rich."I did a quick introduction."nice to meet you gals."he said,"he's very nice Micah,"mom said."Well we better get going."mama said,I agreed.we all got in mama's PT cruiser,I should mention that mama's going to give me her PT cruiser once I can drive.

At the hospital...

Rich's pov
I was bit anxious as I waited in the hospital with Michael's moms,his mom was knitting while his mama was filling out papers."so,um...I heard your considering moving Michael to a different school."o said,breaking the awkward silence."considering,yes.but he doesn't want to move schools."his mom said,"why?"i asked.they looked at each other,then they looked at me."because of you."his mama said,I was shocked."what?"I asked,"it's true!"his mom said."We now have to talk to the school about using Michael's name instead his...birth name."his mama said,"I'm the reason he doesn't want to move schools..."I had that thought swarming in my head.

"Michael Mell?"the doctor said,we all stood up."How is our boy?"his mama asked,"it was a compliment success!"the doctor said happily.i cheered,they all looked at me.i laughed nervously,then cleared my throat."can we see him?"I asked,"of course."the doctor said.