Chapter 7

Michael's pov
I just couldn't stop staring at my chest,I was so happy."Michael?"I heard Rich say,I turned around and saw my moms and Rich."Micah..."mom said,I smiled."You look perfect!"mama said,"dude,you look awesome!"he said."I know!and watch this:"I put on my pac man shirt and wore my hoodie,"woah!"Rich said."I know right?!"I exclaimed,he hugged me."it feel so free!"i said,"we should celebrate!"mom said."where do you boys want to go to?"mama asked,"jolliebee!"Rich and I both said.we both gasped,"you like Jolliebee too?"I asked."it's so good!"he said,"I know!"I exclaimed.we laughed,my moms laughed too.

Rich's pov
After getting Jolliebee Michael's moms let me hang out with Michael."you're moms told me I'm the reason you don't want to change schools."i said,he drank his slushee."that's true..."he said,we didn't say anything for a bit."I want to be completely honest with you."he spoke,"you can be honest."i said.he looked at me,"What if I told you that I liked you,even before my transition?"he asked.i drank my cola,"well,then I'd say I like you back."I answered.he blushed,"so:do you like me?"I asked.he looked away,"Hey..."I said.i held his hand,he looked at me."you can tell me."I reassured him,he was shaking a bit."I...I like you Rich."he confessed,"I like you too Michael."i said.