Chapter 18

A/N
I MIGHT MAKE A SEQUEL

Michael's pov
Graduation was here,at least I could fit in my gown."I look ridiculous."I mumbled to Rich,"Don't worry we'll get out of here soon."he reassured me.i could hardly stand around and listen to the teachers speeches,"i have another gift for you."he whispered.i looked at him,"What is it?"I asked.everyone began to cheer and throw their hats up,I gasped when Rich got down on one knee."marry me Michael."he said,revealing a red ruby ring in his hand.tears rolled down my cheeks,"Yes!"I exclaimed.he stood up and we kissed,he slipped the ring on my finger.we both threw our hats up at the same time,"to 7/11!"he said.i giggled,he lifted me up and carried me to the car.

Rich's pov
Michael got cherry flavored slushee while I got lime.we got as much snacks as we could,we were going to have a marathon today.Michael really wanted to watch Stranger Things season 3,as we walked down the basement we placed all of the snacks onto our mattress.we were going to move into our apartment tomorrow,and soon we were both going to Rutgers college.Michael mainly wants to go because of the guy that dressed as Perry the platypus,I didn't want to tell him that's why I wanted to go to but yeah:that guy is cool.