Mykonos Top Destinations

Top destinations

Mykonos Little Venice

Little Venice is one of the most romantic spots on Mykonos in general. This neighborhood is full of elegant and beautiful old houses that are precariously situated on the edge of the sea.

Mykonos Windmills

The windmills are the essential features of the landscape of Mykonos. Many of them have been part and parcel of Mykonos. Visitors to Mykonos can see the windmills, regardless of where they live.

Chora Mykonos

Chora Mykonos is a typical Cycladic village built amphitheatrically called Chora by local people. It has whitewashed cubic houses with wooden colored doors, windows and balconies, narrow labyrinthine streets, beautiful churches, beautiful chapels and purple bougainvilleas in contrast to the bright white walls of the buildings.

Ano Mera

After Mykonos Town, Ano Mera is the second larger village and one of the oldest villages in Mykonos. Some luxurious hotels and some rooms and studios are available for rent. It is a quiet village where locals are continuing their every day life without being interrupted by a crowd of tourists, as is happening all the time in the capital.

Glastros Village

Glastros is located about 1.5 km south of Mykonos Town, very close to the airport. It has many summer houses and numerous hotels. Its location is very good because it is located on the southern side of the island of Mykonos, where all the popular beaches are located, and also within walking distance from the town of Mykonos.