Paros Best Villages

Naoussa

The picturesque fishing village of Naoussa is situated in an enormous bay in the northern part of Paros, 10 kilometers east of the capital, Parikia. Naoussa is considered one of the most beautiful villages in the Cyclades, and despite the development of tourism, this beautiful village has maintained its authenticity, tradition and charm.

Parikia

Parikia, also known as the city of Paros or Hora, is the capital of Paros Greece and has a population of about 3000. Parikia was built on the same site as the old town and capital. This small town is the commercial and cultural center of Paros and the main harbor of the island.

Marpissa

Marpissa is situated on the hill of Kefalos, just above Piso Livadi, 18 km southeast of Parikia. Like most Cycladic villages, it is built amphitheatrically around the hill. Marpissa is a traditional Cycladic village with cubic whitewashed houses standing between narrow streets, churches and windmills.

Lefkes

Located in the central part of Paros, 11 km southeast of Parikia, Lefkes is one of the most beautiful villages in Paros. Lefkes has 500 inhabitants and is built at an altitude of 300 meters above sea level on a green hill covered with olive trees and pine trees.

Aliki

Aliki is a beautiful coastal village located 13 km south of Parikia with a picturesque port. This is one of the places where an enormous number of tourists have arrived in recent years. Most tourists are looking for the peace and warmth offered by Aliki. Even in high season, when the number of tourists increases greatly, the village retains its traditional character.