Chapter 1

"M-my diamond?!" Spinel said, backing away from her diamonds as they get closer to her with a menencing look.
White almost stomp on her.

The diamonds found out about what happen to earth last time they visit, they couldnt forgive Spinel because Pink or Steven is there and she might have killed him.

"Spinel" White voice is full of unentertainment, Spinel look up to her with a terrified look. "I know you're pink precious treasure and she abandon you, but what you did to Pink's planet is not to be tolerated" White voice had a hint of anger but tries not to show it with her face being a stone smile.

"M-my diamond! i apologize from what i have done that time but pls give me a chance!" Spinel beg, kneeling down infront of the diamonds with pleading eyes, her tears start to stream down her cheeks.

"Im sorry Spinel but we cant accept that, after what you have done..." Blue said, Spinel look at her unbelieving that she said that, after all those time of playing it doesnt matter to her?

"A-a-are you going t-to shatter me?" Spinel said, standing up with her head hung low, her shoulder bounce up and down because of her sniffle and sob.

"Oh stars no! we couldnt bring ourselves to shatter you, your somehow important to Pink" Yellow said  laughing. Spinel look up with a smile of hope.

"Were just going to deport you back to earth" Spinel smile immedietly drop down after hearing that, her chest felt something so familiar....

She getting abandon again...

Spinel is escorted back to earth with a Peridot and a Jasper using Yellow diamond stockship.

They landed on Beach city and push Spinel off the ship and returned back to the space.

Spinel stand up weakly, walking away and sitting behind a rock, bring her knees close to her chest....and cry.

Your PoV:

"Hey mom! im going to buy to the Big Donut then visit Steven's! Im not going to eat dinner okay!?" i yelled from the door, holding my wallet and phone.

"Okay sweetie! say hi to them for me okay? i think they miss you very much!" Mom said. I chuckle.
"Sure mom!" i said and excited the house with a smile.

I walk down the plaza from house seeing familiar faces and more, oh and theres Onion...being weird again.
I should move faster before he sees me.

While walking to Beach city, a lot of things has change, after what happen a few months ago when theres an invasion or something, the crystal gems help the constraction of Beach city which i too help! not that big of a help but still i help! And if you guys dont know im pretty close to Steven and the other gems. Heck even more closer!

I quickly walk inside the Big donut and greeted Lars and Sadie. "Hi guys!"
The two look at me but in shock and excite, they both went over the counter, tackle me, giving me a big hug thats going to break my bone any moment now.

"G-guys! i-i ned some SPACE!" i breath out, squirming out of there grip as they still hug me. "Heck no (y/n)! you didnt tell us that your here already!" Sadie said snuggling her face to my side of my rib cage when she is still hugging. "I thought you'll be back next month!" Lars said this time, i gotta say that hair suits him well.

"I-i wanted to surprise you guys!" i said trying to breath, oh this guys are going to be the death of me...oh wait no theres still the Crystal Gems...i feel like im gonna pop, not poof but pop, not smoke but liquid.

They eventually let me go since im having hard time to breath with there hugs, no...killer hugs!

"So, what can we get for you?" Sadie as they both walk to the counter, resting her elbow on the counter with her chin resting down on her back kf her palm. Looking at me.