Chap 14

Spinel pov

I sat on the couch with (y/n) while she watch some shows and i resting on her and wrap my arms around her waist, she was eating some donuts which she also shared with me, like she take a bite and she put it infront of my mouth and i bite too.

I snuggle close to (y/n), feeling her warmth and smelling her scent. She smell so nice, nicer than a flower, it was soooo addicting. My arms got tighter around (y/n) and i move my head up and my face close to her neck, she notices what im doing and looks at me.

"Are you cold?" She ask looking at me with those eyes, those amazing glittering eyes thats shows worry to me and only to ME. Im about to go crazy if she keeps staring at me like that.

"Yah, i am" i lied, though its for the greater good.

"Oh then sit on my lap so we can hug each other more and get warm" she said putting down her donut and tapping her lap, i smiled and quickly move and sat on her, wrapping my arms around her neck. She pulled the blanket from the otherside of the sofa and cover it around us.

Mhmmm~ this is nice, so much closer to (y/n), i can feel her warmth more and her scent just got more addicting, i want more of this, i...want...more.

"Y/n..." i mumble her name.

"Yes?" She ask not looking at me but to the tv. Hmmm thats not good, i want her to look at me, only me.

"Nothing"

"Oh"

Ugghhh i feel like i want to do something more to her, not just hugs and holding hands, i want more, more of this affection, more of the touching, more than staring, more of this love. I want something overwhelming from her.

I need to ask someone...

What no i cant do that, this are weird and messy desires so i must keep it to me, maybe internet can help me.

"Y/n can i borrow your phone?" I ask her unwrapping my arms around her.

"Huh why?" She ask finally looking at me.

"I just want to search something" i said smilling at her.

"Okay" she said pulling out her phone from her bag and gave it to me, i stand up from her lap which i wish i didnt but i gotta hide this from y/n too, dont want her to hate me. No, never.

"Ill be back" i said and she nod. "Okay" she said looking at me in curious as i went upstairs.

I went to her bedroom and lock it, why did i lock it? Nevermind.

I sat on her bed and breath in smelling her scent. Hmm, its so nice.
I turn on the phone and i expected a security code to be needed but all i need is to swipe left, y/n...tsk tsk tsk.
Once i unlock her phone the wallpaper shows the pic of...me, Awwwwww y/n adores me! She got me as her wall paper, gosh who am i kidding of course i will be her wallpaper cause she love me...in a friend way. Yah.

Anyway, i went to google and search, i tried to type in the words with my fingers on glove.

'Weird and messy desires'

I search but instead of sentences it showed me a suppose to be a funny video but i dont have time for that and keep on searching until i stumble to a image that caught my attention big time.

Theres a man on top of a woman, they dont have any clothes on and they were putting there lips together like....kissing. i blush seeing this, i keep on scrolling down and i see many kinds of people doing the sex things, well thats what Garnet called it.

I keep on and keep on scrolling until i felt some kind of aching to my lower part, i look at my crotch and see nothing weird but feel weird.
I give it a little press and i twitch, it was so sudden and new but of course like it.
(Pearl meme faces)

"Wow" i said and keep on doing it, it was sooo good, does (y/n) know this? Or does she do this? Having those thoughts about (y/n) just go me more excited. So so excited.

I slightly pull down my lower clothes and slip in my hand, touching my region.

"Mhm~" it feel so good.

"Mhhmm" i wonder if (y/n) would touch me like this.

"Hahhh..." maybe even let me do this to her too.

"Hehehe" i want her to say my name once i do this to her, thinking of that just gets me more excited.

"..." oh who am i kidding, she will never do this to me and she will never have...sex with me because im just her friends...but....with benifits..yeah...im her bestfriend with benefits...maybe ill use that! No! I will use that as an advantage then ill take her out on dates and she will finally love me! And she will never leave me because she's mine! mine! MINE!

*KNOCK KNOCK* (ehlo madafacka)

"Spinel? Are you in my room? If so, i need my phone" i quicklt panic, blushing and quickly closing the page i search in and pull up my lower clothes, standing up and opening the door to see (y/n).

"Here, thank you (y/n)" i said smilling sweetly at her and handing her phone.

"What did you search Spinel?" She ask while we walk downstairs together.

"Oh some human culture that i promise dont evolve of human having intercourse or having a messy day, just...just some normal human culture" i said looking away from her, i look back at her and she just shurgs and said:

"I see, well imma continue watching the movie" she said.

"Why do you need your phone right away (y/n)?" I ask this time, she stop walking and blush.

"Oh, it was just an excuse so you can come back and watch with me, it was to be honest a bit lonely without you" i blush from what she said and instinctly wrap my arms around her and pull myself close to her.

She just smiled and and we both continue to watch.

I love her so much i will shatter anyone for her love.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Yes Spinel gonna still have this yandare and possesive feeling.

Dont blame me blame the things i shouldnt have watch when i was a toddler.

Follow me. Since your already reading my book anyways.