Chapter 2

YOUR PoV:

"U-uhm excuse me?" The..uhm..well the girl quickly shot her head up and sees me, her tears streaming down her cheeks as she look at me with those eyes...those...sad and poor eyes, yet it shines for a reason.

"Hi, uhm...why are you crying?" I ask while i tried to sit down with her, she only scoot away.

"Its none of your business" she said harshly, i 'ohd'.

"Well whatever your crying about then, i bet it will be okay" i said, hugging my knees since its cold.

"Huh, okay? oh please" she said, again her tone is harsh.

"Hmm?" i turn to her.

"Okay? you say it will be okay? oh you humans with your pathethic believes and-" i cut her off.

"Humans?" i turn to ger again "are you a gem?" i ask her, she nod. "yeah"

"Oh cool, i have friends who are also gems too, they call themselves a crystal gem!" i felt her body stiffined when i tell it to her.

"Whats wrong?" i ask her.

"Nothing, its nothing" she said and bury her face to her knees, i look up to the sky and saw a few stars.

"Whats your name?" i ask.

"What?" she look at me as if im crazy.

"Well if your gonna tell me your problem might as well we know each other right?" i smilled at that.

"What? wait i didnt tell y-" i cut her off again.

"Im (y/n)...you?" i look at her, her face is shown with disbelief and confuse.
"I-im...im Spinel" Spinel...hmm its a cute name.

"Hmm then Spinel, why dont you tell me why are you crying?"

"Uhm.." she seems hesitant, of couse she will be we just met and i want to know why she was crying....thought for some reason i really want to know, not that i snoop around peoples life its just i...i just want to know.

"You know they say its better to tell your problem to a stranger, they wont judge you no matter what you say" i said then turn to her, she look at me with those pink-red eyes. Its beautiful.

"O-okay..." she said and sit properly doing a cross sit.

"Do you know Homeworld? since you said your friends with the gems?" she ask, i nod. "Yeah"

"Well, i once lived there, my job is to entertain the diamonds and i make them happy till there heart content."
i smiled.

"That sounds lovely" i said, she hum.

"Every day, every week, every month, every year, i waste no time just to make them happy, not because its my duty but because it also bring joy to me" Wow...

"But, just then they brought up my mistake from the past and got angry about it" What did she do?

"I actually thought they will shatter me but no...its..its much more worse..
*sniff* " s-shes crying again.

"I...i got *sniff* deport back here...an-and *sob* i think...i just got...*sniff* abandon again" Again...so she was abandoned before...

"Oh Spinel" i feel bad for this gem, even though her looks is...villianious she seems a nice girl, i wonder why does she look like this.

I scoot closer to her and hug her with my arms around her shoulder and rest my head on her shoulder while i pat with other shoulder with my other hand. "Im sorry to hear that..." i said and paused for a bit.

"But you know" i said. I felt her head move and look at me. "I have the same issue like you when i was a kid"
I said with a laugh at the end.

"You...you do?" She ask, her tone skeptical. I nod.

"Yeah, when i was a kid...like 6 or 5 years old...i was abandon by my...uhm..." Uhh...i really dont wanna talk about it.

"i-uhm..i dont wanna tell who abandon me but..." Oh god im gonna cry..." but uh...*sniff* i got abandon in a pretty young age..." Shit get back inside my eye you tear!

'no' GASP!

"i see, thats..thats very cruel..." she said, i felt her hand on my back and rubbing it, it...it actually calmed me down.

"Y-yeah...*sniff* bu-but! there are people who help me that time, they feed me, take care of me, love me, help me when i need it, comfort me when i want it and more" Spinel looks at me, the adoration is in her eyes because of what i said.

"Wh-who are this people?" she ask me, i smilled, i cant help but to smile.

"My friends"

"I see" she look down "i wish i have one" she said and sadly laugh. I look at her.

"Well..uhm...i can be your friend" That is not a question.

"Wh-what? are you sure?" She said, her face looks like she just got a surprising news, a good one though.

"Yeah of course! we can do a lot of things that friends do! and i want it to do with you!" I said as i held both of her hands and squeeze them, i notice her face blush darker.

"Fr-friends...be-best friends?" She look up to me, her eyes glistening in emotion. I smilled at her, sweetly.

"Best Friends" i nod, her face is not sad anymore but now its full of joy and happiness, its like she just watch a meteor shower.

I stand up and she does too, she didnt let go of my hand-OH MY GOD HER HANDS ARE AROUND MY ARM!! LITERALLY AROUND MY ARM LIKE A SNAKE!

"Sp-spinel!" i said.

"Ye-yes?" She shuttur a bit, shock of my sudden outburst. I point her arm.

"Wh-Oh! im-im sorry!" she quickly pull her hands away from my arm and just hold her own, i sigh.

"Is that your ability?" i ask her, she slowly nod.

"A-are you afraid of me now?" she whimpered. "You-you dont wanna be my bestfriend?" She look at me, shes on the edge of crying, i quickly held both of her cheeks.

"No no no no no no! Spinel listen! i was just shock at the moment okay? im not scared of you, you're my best friend so i shouldnt be afraid of you okay? im sorry if you misunderstood my reaction" i said and pull her in a hug, she smells nice, like...like flowers...or strawberry...i dont know but its good.

She return the hug.

After a few seconds we pull away, this time i let go of her hand.

"Well, ill see you tomorrow then!" i said and start to walk away, i heard footstep behind me so i turn around.
"Uh, Spinel?" she look down.

"I  dont have anywhere to go..." she said, my eyes widen. "I actually just got deported here earlier" She has been mourning for hours now!? oh my god! poor Spinel!

"The-then lets go to my house! i think mom wouldnt mind you! since were bestfriends now! right?" Spinel look at me, her eyes shine in happiness and quickly hug me, her arm stretch around my body that hugs me more. I should get use to this, its nice and warm.

"Okay okay, lets go now, mom would be angry if i come home late" she pull her arm away and hold my hand, i smiled. "Okay lets go!"

"Yay!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Spinel is a precious bean, lets built an army to protect the bean!