Chapter 3

3rd PoV:

"Hey mom, come on!" (y/n) whined at her mom, she got on her knees and crawl towards her mom and beg.
"Plss pls plsss! she really dont have anywhere to go and she just got abandon! pls! pls! i-ill do your chores! forever!" Her mom arch her brow to (y/n).

"Pllssssss" (y/n) keep insisting. Her mom sighs.

"Fine...fine! you will do my chores and i will let her stay okay?" (y/n) smile just got wider.

"Yes! yes! i love you mom! muah! muah! i love you so much!" (y/n) said getting all over her mom and planting kisses on her check. "Okay okay cut it out, there just one problem..." (y/n) stand up with a confusion.

"What is it mom?"

"Its just, my job is only enough for the both of us so..." (y/n) understands.

"Oh no no no! Spinel doesnt need to eat since shes a gem remember? like the others!" Her mom nods and sigh in relief.

"Oh thank god"

"soo...uhmm ill just go outside and tell Spinel the good news!" Her mother nod.

"Okay, ill go to sleep now..." (y/n) nod and close the door of her mothers room.

"(y/n)!" Spinel quickly stand up to hug (y/n), she hug back.

"My god Spinel i was just away from you like 20 minutes!" (y/n) laugh and pat Spinel head, they're still hugging.

"It felt like 20 years..." Spinel mumble through (y/n)'s shirt, (Y/n) look dosn at Spinel.and smiled. "Welp" she pull away resting both of her hands on Spinel shoulder.

"How about we spend that '20 years' right now before i sleep?" Spinel eyes shined. "Your mom approve it!?" (y/n) quickly nod with a smile.

They both squeel in joy and quickly hug each other.

"Come on lets go to my room!" (y/n) grab Spinel hand and drag her to her room, the house doesnt have a second floor since its only (y/n) and her mom leave there. Theres only a living room, kitchen, bathroom and their own respective rooms.

They both got inside and (y/n) kick the door close, and they both jump down the bed.

"Wow! this bed is nice!" Spinel said as she hug one of (y/n)'s pillow and sniff it "It smells nice too..." She blush.

"Hey Spinel, so what do we do know?"
(y/n) ask, excitement is rushing through her veins.

"Well" Spinek got up and sit towards you.

"You could....tell me a lot of things here on earth, last time i was here i didnt actually roam enough to wonder all you humans technology and agriculture" (y/n) thinks for a minute, shes thinking what kind of things she should tell her now.

"Hmm for starters...." she grab something from the nightstand and show it to her. "This is a phone...i know this look so small unlike your planet back at Homeworld which have more advance technology-"

"No, pls, tell me" Spinel said with pleasing eyes and a smile. (Y/n) nod.

"Okay class is in session!"

□□□□□□□

After a few or more minute about how explaining a phone to her, Spinel actually get the hang of it saying its not a big difference from what they use back in the homeworld. Only ours have games.

"Okay *yawn* i think i have to sleep now..."  (y/n) said she got undercovers and rest her head to her pillow.

"Awe" Spinel whimpered, she hugged (y/n) and racked her to wake her up.

"But i still wanna know a lot of things in your world!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah...we will do that...to...tomorrow" and then (y/n) fall asleep, Spinel pull up and sat down, shes a gem so she doesnt need to sleep.

■■■■■■■

Its only been a few hours and Spinel is starting to feel lonely and worried, what if she doesnt wake up? is she going to leave me too? i dont want that! i dont want to be lonely anymore!

"(y-y-y/n)! wake up (y/n)! come on!" Spinel shake (y/n) body and this make (y/n) shot up awake from her sleep while thinking something bad happen.

"Whe-wheres the fire!? wheres the fire!?-- oh...Spinel..." (y/n) sigh and rub her eyes. "Do you *yawn* need something?" (y/n) ask as she yawn.

"N-no...i just...i just got worried that you'll never wake up and leave me here" Spinel said, her voice is full of sadness and depress, (y/n) look at her worriedly.

"Spinel..." (y/n) spoke. "Okay come here?" (y/n) spread wide her arms and invite Spinel to be by her side.
Spinel didnt hesitate and crawl towards and hug her, they both lay down while (y/n) patted Spinel head.

"Spinel...i promise you that ill never leave your side, im always going to be here for you, ill never abandon you"
Then, (y/n) kiss Spinel forehead and goes back to sleep.

Little she didnt know, our precious bean just blush, she look up to see (y/n) sleeping face and smiled. And continue to stare at it.

■■■■■■■
Timeskip
■■■■■■■

"Okay mom we will be back" (y/n) wave goodbye to her mom, (y/n) and Spinel both leave the house to have a tour around the city, (y/n) got excited because not only Spinel is coming with her but also the Crystal gems! ey isnt this going to be a blast!?

"Okay, we should wait here for the others" (y/n) said, Spinel look at her with a questioning look. "Others?"

"(y/n)!!!" Spinel jolted and look where the voice came from.

There in a not so distance, she saw the crystal gems.

"Oh no..."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

OH MY GOD WHY IS IT SO COLD!?