Chapter 8

3rd POV:

Garnet and Spinel went out of the house, its already lunch time so Steven and (y/n) waits by healing Steven and Pearl is cooking.

Garnet gesture Spinel to sit on the sand infront of her, Spinel grunted and did so, doing a cross sit and cross arm looking at the side avoiding eye contact.

"Spinel" Garnet called out. Spinel didnt loom at her, you can still see thats shes angry and sad.

Garnet let out a soft sigh.

"Okay, i know you wont look at me but hear me out" Garnet said putting her hand on her chest.

"If you shatter us...i wonder what would (y/n) feel about it?" Garnet ask Spinel with her hand held her chin.

Spinel felt a wave of fear up in her spine, sending shivers through her shoulders, she cant have (y/n) feel that! (y/n) is not going to forgive her!shes going to be depress, sad and alone again! forever!

"And.." Garnet paused.

"Steven did talk to the Diamonds..."
Spinel face scrunch in furious and gritted her teeth.

" And its about you..." Garnet said posterizing herself.

"But, Steven scold the diamonds for you, he cant stand it when one of his friends is getting abandon just because of the past, you know him..." Garnet chuckle softly.

"He told the diamonds to never do it again or else they wont be allowed to visit him, the diamonds did try to retrive you back but Steven denied their request, he said that theres no use now, you dont need them anymore, you dont want to make them happy anymore, you dont want to be there, you want to be here...on earth...in Beach City...and...with
(y/n)~?"  Garnet gave off a small smirk looking at Spinel who blushed.

"You love her...dont you?" Garnet ask smilling with arm crossed, Spinel look down being all red.

"I-i dont know Garnet...I just want
(y/n) to be with me forever and ever! i want her to be my side forever! i want her to be my bestfriend! i want her to be my companion! my partner! my backup! my cuddler! my....my...
MY EVERYTHING!" Spinel said as she throw her arms up then lowering them.

"Then...you do love her...more than a friend...because you want her to be your everything right?" Spinel nod slowly.

"Yeah...yeah i do"

"Then you do love her! you just dont notice because you label your love to her as a friend even though its so much better than that!" Garnet exclaimed excitely, Spinel tilt her head.

"Whats that?"

"A lover" That word keep on repeating until she understand and blush, literally hot steams coming of out her head as she goes more darker red.

"L-l-l-l-l-l-lover!?" she stutter.

"Yes!" Garnet said smilling.

"I-i dont know Garnet! i-i-i dont even think (y/n) is open to that!" Spinel said  getting ahold of her head and leaning down the ground, blushing.

"Hmm...i know...shes too oblivious...maybe because of what happen from her past." Garnet murmured the last part but that didnt get unheard by Spinel, she look at Garnet with a questioning look.

"From the...past?" She ask.

"I- never mind that- what we need to do is for (y/n) to realize your real love for her" Garnet sais giving a thumbs up and a smile.

"h-how? everytime i do a move to her she just say another sweet talk to me!
and everytime she does that i just cant speak...i just-i just-! i just fall in love more!" Spinel whimpired and fell her flat down the sand....then grunted.

Garnet chuckle and grin at Spinel.

"Dont worry Spinel...i got you" Garnet rest her hand on Spinel shoulder.

" Wh-wha-"

"For now we better head back" Garnet said standing up and dusting off the sand on her, Spinel followed suite.

The two of them start to head back inside fhe house.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

How you guys feel for the Dove project self-esteem with Steven Universe?

I like it.