Chapter Four: On The Way Home

Chapter Four On The Way Home

(Tammy's Power Of Voice)

After I called for a cab, I waited for a few minutes at the drive way. The cab driver pulled up and I got in and we took off. I gave him my address to my dorm and I sat back to think.

When he stopped at my place and I paid the cab fare, I got out and went up to my room. I hoped the bathroom was available because I wanted to take a long hot soak in the tub. Fortunately it was.

I got my water started and put in some lavender bubble bath, got undressed and slipped into the nice hot water to soak. It was very relaxing. I could feel the tension slipping away. About ten or fifteen minutes later I decided to wash my hair with my lavender scented shampoo and conditioner. After rinsing that out I scrubbed myself down with my lavender body wash. I rinsed off, let out the water and got out to dry off. I had forgotten to get my night gown from under my pillow on my bed. So I went and put it on and then went back to my bathroom to brush my hair. I put my hair in braids and went to make some popcorn. After it was done I got some water to drink and picked out a couple of romantic movies to watch while I ate my popcorn. I couldn't decide between "For The Love Of Grace" and "Come Dance At My Wedding" so I decided to watch them both. I thought maybe that would cheer me up since both movies have happy endings. Really all I wanted to do was cry but I was determined not to.

After the second movie was over I started getting sleepy so I decided to turn out the lights and turn off the movie. Before I got to sleep I got a text from an unknown number. It said ("I am afraid to tell you who I am. I have had a crush on u for a long time. I just can't live without u knowing any longer. Your secret admirer")

I sat there shocked. Who could like me that much and yet be afraid to tell me in person. I was puzzled. It was kind of exciting at the same time scary. I couldn't think of anyone who it could be. I wondered if it was Jackson playing a joke on me. After tossing and turning I finally fell asleep with what I'm sure was a puzzled look on my face. I had several dreams which consisted of happy thoughts mixed with terror. I wanted to wake up but couldn't. It was kind of a sad ending to an otherwise happy time of my life. Tomorrow I would be moving out of the dorm and in with my parents.

***********************************************************

I know it is short but its getting late. Take care and happy reading. Don't forget to vote or comment. I always like to know my readers thoughts. I you see any mistakes let me know so they can be fixed.