Chapter Seven: Day Out Shopping

Chapter Seven Day Out Shopping

(Tammy's Power Of Voice)

Well it's finally the weekend. No work for me. I have to admit that I need a day out. The tension in the office is getting to me. Not that Mark is pushing me or anything like that. It's just that I know how he feels. I feel like he's always watching me. I am going to go do some shopping at the mall. I need some new clothes for work and some time to be by myself.

When I got to the mall the first place I went is JC Penny's. They always have nice dresses and good shoes. I found a cute dress that would be perfect to wear to work. It is red with a black lace design overlay and came with a black belt with a silver buckle.

Next I went to the shoe department and found a silver wedge sandal with three straps that went around the ankle and fully open at the toe. It also had a strap that went across the top of your foot above the toes. I also bought some undergarments and other outfits. This was my favorite out of them all.

After purchasing my items I went to Applebee's and had their salad and soup special. After that I was off to Cato's. I love going to Cato's for my jewelry. They have the best deals. When I got to Cato's I found a black necklace and some earrings to go with the necklace. I thought to myself, "They would go perfect with my favorite outfit since the black stones were set in silver."

A little later after looking around some more I also found a cute little clutch that was black with a silver pattern overlay on it. It was cute so I bought it also.

It turned out to be a really nice day. I was feeling relaxed and decided to head for home, however, as I was coming out of Cato's who should I bump into, the one person I didn't expect.

*****************************************************
Authors note
Who do you think she bump into?
Also a picture of the favorite outfit.
I give credit to those who took the pictures.