Eureka (i)

🔞Warning - This story MAY contains mature content and hermaphrodite expression. If you don't like the idea, please do not read.

When Krist is awake, he was in the flower garden. No, he is still in the bed, but tones of rose petals were surrounding him.

-It must be Singto.

It's been five months since Krist married to Singto. Recently Singto promoted to Major. The youngest Major of Cavalry.

Krist didn't know until a bunch of flowers and presented started to deliver to his home because Singto didn't say anything about it.

-He is such a reticent man.

" ....idiot."

He glanced at the clock on the side table.

It's already 9:00 am. Singto had already gone to his work; the drills and the meetings a long time ago. Krist wondered if Singto ate breakfast this morning.

Sometimes Krist felt guilty to staying warm fluffy bed lazily alone, not taking care of his husband.

- I don't care! It's not my job to do.

He remembered when he was with Ice. He got up at five o'clock in the morning to cook everyone's breakfast, including their workers. Ice's family owns a large ranch close to the imperial capital. They breed horses for the military. Krist worked every day, day, and night at the firm with his husband Ice and other workers. Krist's life was very hectic, but he was happy.

"......"

- I never cooked for Singto.

He felt guilty again.

-I don't care.

He pushed his guilty feelings away quickly.

"....."

Krist frowned by remembering something.

A little bird told him that Ice's wife had a baby boy two weeks ago.

- Our housekeepers talk to each other too much!

Krist got frustrated.

".......I don't...care..."

It's a lie.

He cares. His heart ached when he thought about Ice's baby and Ice's beautiful wife.

- I wanted to be a mother.

He wanted to have a baby with Ice, but he couldn't.

-Ice said to me that we could wait to have our baby until I became 20. He said I was too young to become a mother. Was that how Ice really feel?

Krist felt uneasy.

- Did he honestly want to have a baby with me? We barely sleep together because we are busy every day to take care of our horses. I thought it's normal until I got married to Singto.

He thought about 'the night activities ' with Singto and blushed.

Everyone thought Ice was killed on the battlefield, but he came back with his pregnant wife over a year later. He was saved by a beautiful girl and lived with her happily while Krist's heart was torn by sorrow.

-I was ICE's wife! He cheated on me!

Krist bit his lower lip, but he denied it right away.

-No, he didn't cheat on me. He just forgot about me. He lost his memory temporarily. It wasn't his fault.