Sleeping in Eden (ii)

🔞Warning - This story contains mature content and hermaphrodite expression. If you don't like the idea, please do not read.

Krist slowly opened his eyes, then stared at the unfamiliar ceiling, and closed them again because he couldn't tolerate the headache. Still, the pain didn't go away, so he opening them again. He groaned and tried to roll himself to the seated position and froze. He couldn't move his hands. Something is wrong. That was his instincts, and he is right.

His hands chained to the bed.

As he took stock of his surroundings, he saw the half-naked older man gets laid on the young man who is moaning under him. He turned around saw several young people in the same room that they all naked and making out each other. Krist noticed that they all are beautiful flowers.

-Why is this shit happening to me?

Krist tried to understand the situation with a spinning head.

He could smell a strange sort of sweet but chemical-like smell in the room that makes him a headache more. He was choked with odor and moaning sound and felt dizzy, but tried to recall his memory.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-----------

After he got a telegram that night, he lay awake all night crying. But he stops self-pitying the next day and tried to think positive and started to search his husband. When Singto told him about his mission "Quartermaster service," he didn't ask much. Because in his heart, he already knew Singto's mission is different from what he said to him, but also he understood confidentiality. The only good news was New went with Singto, and now they both missing. He tried to reach the Military; of course, the Intelligence Service shut him down in the name of 'under investigations.'

Earlier Today

Krist bit his nails irately at the couch. It was in one afternoon when Krist was sitting in the living room for tea, Aom came in and informed about that Krist was received in the audience by King.

"Why? Singto is the Major of Cavalry, but still, he is not that high ranking officer. I don't think King would ever summon like me. That's way too sudden."
He asked in a perplexed tone.

"..The vehicle from the Palace will arrive in one hour. Please prepare yourself, my Lady."
Aom said quietly.

Krist wondered if Ohm knew about this.

Krist quickly went back to his bedroom, starts getting ready for the visit to the with confusion.

"....Why should I wear a black veil? My husband is missing, not dead."

It was when Aom handed the black veil to Krist. He glared at Aom, who followed him to the dresser to help to change clothes.

"My Lady, Please be patient. It would be better to wear this not to reveal yourself fully in front of the King. Also, please hide this inside of the belt and take it with you."
Aom handed over a small folding knife to Krist secretly.

"..Why?"
Krist, find Aom's attitude a little mystifying.

"...I don't know I have a terrible feeling in my heart, my Lady. Please be safe."
Aom said.

"Do you know anything about this meeting, Aom?"
Krist arched his brow.

"......."
Aom lowered her head to avoid his gaze.

"Aom."
Krist called her with a stern voice.

"...I am old and weak, but I have ears and eyes. I do not like the way our King summons you. It's very unusual."
Aom said.