Ever After

🔞Warning - This chapter contains mature content with androgynous expression. (M)
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Krist pulled Singto's hand gently to down on his stomach, for he needed to feel all of him, ... his heat, his smell, his hard body. Singto has been extremely busy for his work to settle his kingdom, re-establish the Suthiluck dynasty in Southern territory, so he never is at home. It seems like they've always missed each other.

Krist missed him so much.

"Singto..."
Krist whispered at him seductively.

"My Krist, it's getting late, you should sleep now."
Singto tapped his hand gently, and he sleeps with his back to Krist.

Krist's mouth fell open... he couldn't believe what's just happened.

Singto rejected.

His Singto rejected him.

Krist lay awake all night while Singto was sound asleep.

Krist cried silently.

- Is someone else in your mind?

-Is bad karma coming back to me, because I missed my ex too much at the beginning of our marriage?

-What did I do wrong?

"I love hmmm!!"
Krist bawled his eyes out in front of Lee.

Lee sighed to look at Krist.

Krist's eyes are puffed up, and his nose is red. He blows his nose too much. His hair is messy.

"ahh.. calm down, cat. If you cry so hard, it's not good for your baby."
Lee said in a monotone voice and massages his temples with his fingers.

Krist glared at Lee and growled.

" Are you listening? I am dead serious! If I find out Singto is cheating on me, I'm going to cut his dick and imprisoned him in the palace! Then, I will torture the bitch who he had sex with in front of Singto!"

"Wow. you are so passionate."
As Lee said, Krist's face became a crying face again.

"Wait! Queen!..."
Before Lee says something, tears overflew from Krist's eyes.
Lee groaned.

".....Waaaaaaa.....no! I can't! I don't wanna him to hate me! I don't want to imagine him having sex with another woman!! Waaaaaaa."
Krist burst into a flood of tears again.

"He could choose men, too."
Lee muttered.

"LEE! I can hear you! How dear you!"
Krist shouted.

"Enough! I fed up with your emotional ups and downs because of the hormone change. Calm down a second."
Lee shook his head.

Krist tried to hold back tears, but he couldn't stop sobbing.

"If I were you, I would talk to your husband. Aish, you look not cute. I thought I visit the Southern territory to tell my King for my engagement. How come I stuck with you listening to your whining. Where is your husband?"
Lee shook his head.

"Lee! Is your blood blue or something? For God's sake, You are my baby's doctor! You should take care of my emotions, too."
Krist glared at him.

"Oh my ...Can you believe this? This is our Queen... I want to go home.."
Lee glanced at the person who is quietly sitting beside him.

"Ohh, you are his doctor. Do something for him, dear."
The beautiful lady snapped at him.

Krist glanced at her for the first time. He even realized her presence. He was too busy dealing with his emotions.