chapter 4

The next thing I know I was home. I was sober and I saw Dipper there with me as he watching a video I saved on my tv. (Video above) I blush and turn off the tv. He looked at me with a seriously look.  I sighed and looked at him in the eyes. "Listen here kid I am not intrested in you and how you got into my house I don't know. But I don't want you near me again," I said angrily. "Really now. Here there are more dangerous creatures than anywhere else. Even Kraken eats sirens," Dipper said. I glared at him. "He's certainly is different from other boys. Emotionless... fearless....dangerous. that's how I would discribe him. He got up from his place on the bed and smirked.  I backed up narrowing my eyes. "Don't be afraid," Dipper said lowly his eyes lowering. I growled and spread my wings and put them to this neck with them being as sharp as razers I could easily cut off his head. "You wouldn't dare," He looked at me emotionless.  I then realized I was backed up against the door. And he put one hand above my head on the wall using the other hand to grab my chin and force me to look at him. "You know I always thought Sirens were ugly. But you are surpisonally cute," Dipper purred out. I glared at him. "I do have feelings you know and I think it's time for you to go," I said as I grabbed for the door handel and opened the door and stepped aside as he was getting closer, he fell flat on his face. I snickered. I grabbed him and dragged him out. Then once he was outside I was about to close the door when something stopped me. I noticed his tie was glowing. More specifically the gem on the tie. The Blue glow surrounded the door. He sighed seeming to be disappointed. Suddenly I felt like my body was being controlled as my body moved towards Dipper and he held me close to him. I could smell the cologne on him. He tried to kiss me  and I managed to brake free  of the spell he put on me and slapped him thus closing the door and locking it.
    I was furious he tried to do that. Though he was the first one to try to do that to me but I am still mad. And to be honest I feel a little violated. 
   Meanwhile. Dippers pov.
I to say I was shocked would be an understatement.  I looked at the door. Alice was surly something. Different from other girls.   She didn't throw herself at me. I through myself at her but she responded by backing away like a caged animal. 

     I never saw that in a girl. Pasifica....I dated her for a bit but it didn't work out. My sister wanted her dead and no one likes that apparantly.  I sighed and walked home. Upon arriving home my sister was standing in the foyer across from the door.  "Where were you," Mable demanded. I shook my head and told her it wasn't any of her business.  I left for my room wondering why that siren has to be so stubborn.  I kept thinking of that siren all night. Even dreamt of her having my kids. With Mable tied up.