Chapter 6

Classes went on as usual boring long lectures. I smiled as I thought of my ex whom dumped me a year prior. The fun times we had were unforgettable. I sighed as classes ended. I left for my car to only find it was gone and in its place a blue Corvette with a certain brunette in it. "What the hell," I yelled. "Ah you are done with class. Come on I have something to show you," Dipper said. I growled and stormed home. "Hey now I didn't do all this for nothing now get in the car," he demanded. "Fat chance loser," I yelled. He drove up to me and pulled me into the car with his magic. "Ak," I yelped. He drove off with many of the girls glaring at me. "Let me go now Dipper," I growled. "Nope," Dipper said.

I growled loudly. I sighed ad bubble tea by dark cat played on the radio. I crossed my arms I was not intrested in Dipper....(readers glare at Alice-y/n) Ok maybe a little intrested. He began singing to the song and we were at a drive in movie theater. "How did he know I like drive in theaters," I thought confused. "Simple asked your parents." Those traitors. I grown and watch to the end of the world.

To the end of the world is about an angel named Angiline who was born in hell and has to protect the human race more of a human prince from the evil Archames (god) the human prince falls in love with Angiline however it takes her a bit before fall...

To the end of the world is about an angel named Angiline who was born in hell and has to protect the human race more of a human prince from the evil Archames (god) the human prince falls in love with Angiline however it takes her a bit before falling for him.

When the movie ended I was struggling to stay awake. Curse you internal clock! I looked at him my eyes red from sleepiness. Dipper laughed and pulled me into a hug. "Come on date me. What could go wrong," he asked. "Over my dead rotting corpse," I growled trying to get away. Dipper growled at me and I started to choke. "Say you will date me or that may just come true," Dipper hissed.