Chapter 9

I had ot with him trying to get me to be with him. So I decided to humor him. One day I went looking for him and found another manner. I went to it and looked through the windows that was until I saw a blue demon in chains in one of the windows. I have to admit he's cute but not as cute as most boys. Suddenly Mable came in with a smile and hit the poor demon who cried out in pain. My heart went out to him and I broke in shattering the glass and iron bars. I crawled in probably looking like a bloody mess. The demon turned back to look at me and I looked up my eyes crazed. He screamed as my wings showed them selves. Supper came walking in and I acted like a flesh craving maniac. "Flesh," I said in a raspy voice. Mable didn't look scared but intrigued.

"I think I dug my own grave," I thought. Supper looked at me and jumped back in shock. "MABEL DID YOU DO THIS," Dipper yelled. "Nope she came in on her own," Mabel replied. I got in front of the demon hissing my pupils turning to slits.

She kicked me in the face and my nose cracked and started to bleed. "MABEL that's my girldriend," Dipper yelled. "She doesn't seem to like you dipshit," Mabel hissed.

I growled and bit her leg tearing off the flesh from her as she screamed in pain. "DON'T HARM OTHER CREATURES," I screamed braking all the glass in the house. Dipper looked at his twin who lay bleeding on the floor but sided with me. "Sorry sis but I won't let you harm my girl," Dipper said while emotionless. I growled at him but that did touch my heart a bit. However I swallowed the chunk of flesh I took from Mabel and my eyes widened. "That tastes pretty good," I thought. But unlocked the demon from his chains. He looked at me with a wide eye. Blue hair, blue eye, blue tux with brick like patterns on it with a black top hat and eye patch on his left eye. "Don't get too attached to the taste of raw flesh Siren," the demon said fearfully. Dipper was about to get the demon but stopped himself. "You can stay with me I need help with my school work if u have no where to go," I said sounding monstrous. "Names Will Cipher," the demon said. I nodded,"Alice." Dipper was about to stop us until I nearly bit his finger off.