One Sunday and The Fall (Laura & Ross) Part 2

(Laura)
Once we finally got to my old home, I rung the doorbell and waited. I could see Momma walking up to the other side of the door. She looks up and down at me, she must have thought that I was joking when I said I was coming back for Fall. "I'm going to be getting the bags," Ross said from behind me and I nodded in return. Momma hugged me but then... "LAURA!!!" Aribella screamed.
"Heya Punkin," I said picking her up.
"My baby girl is getting so big," Daddy said crying into the side of his hand. I placed Aribella down on one of the porch chairs and walked upto Daddy and squeezed him in a hug. "I better go help that young man who doesn't have a pillow," Daddy said as he stepped away from me. We all looked at Ross and Aribella, Momma and I laughed. He was leaning on the back of my car and his black leather jacket on top of his head. "I got him, Daddy," I giggled while walking over to Ross, "Rossy, wake up. Baby, wake up," I whispered into his ear while shaking him.
"I'm up. Now, where's the bed?" He yawned while stretched.
"Daddy'll help you with the bags," I said quickly then kissed his cheek and running to the swings. "Oh no, You don't!!!" Aribella shouted from behind me.

(Ross)
"Hi, I'm Daddy but you can call me Billy," Laura's dad said while shaking my hand.
"Nice to meet you, Billy. I'm Ross," I said back to him, "Let's get started with the bags." I said heading to the boot but Billy goes to the back seat so I carry on going to the other side of the car.

After about half an hour of going in and out of the house, Laura and her little sister with a mug of hot chocolate with a couple of biscuits. "Here you go, baby," Laura said handing me the mug.
"Thanks, beautiful," I said accepting the mug. There was a small hand tap the bottom of my thigh so I turned around to see a little girl, that looks like Laura but with blue eyes, holding the plate of biscuits, "Momma said to give them to you since Daddy went inside for his sandwich."
"Well, thank you,..." I looked at Laura for help.
"Aribella," she mouthed to me.
"Aribella," I continued from my last sentence.
"You can call me Ari or Bella," Bella said.