Reese Billy And Rachel Lillian (Ross) Part 1

It's been 7 months since the wedding and Laura, at 8 months, could give birth literally any minute but she's still insisting that we go to the family reunion in Austin, Texas. You know that same house that she grew up in and it's nearly Ari's 11th birthday which is also the same day as the reunion. She's so stubborn. Right now we're on the plane to Texas and her parents are picking us up.

When we land we wait for her parents to arrive but we don't see them. "Lau-Lau!!!" Shouted... actually who shouted?
"Maia!!!"Laura shouted as well, "Oh my god you look amazing!!!"
"So do you!!! So tell me, what you're expecting?" 'Maia' said back.
"Well... as you found out at the wedding, I'm having twins but there's one difference."
"OMG!!! Your having a boy and a girl," Maia screeched down my ear.
"Yep. Ross, sweetie?" She finally spoke to me.
"Mm."
"Hurry up and get the bags," she spoke before walking off to who-knows-where.
"Get stuck with the bags?" some guy said to me.
"Yeah. Wait... who are you?" I asked the guy.
"I'm Ramy. Maia's husband," he replied while sticking his hand for me to shake.
"Ross. Laura's husband," I said, "Also soon to be dad," shook his hand and grabbed the bags. Ramy and I saw Laura's parents jogging over to help us.
"I'll take Laura's bags in my car, Ross," Billy said while we were trying to get all of Laura's bags.
"No! I mean no because she'll need them in the car."
"Okay then-"
"DADDY!!!" Laura screamed when she saw Billy.
"Darlin', how are you?"
"I'm fine. Heya Momma. Wait... someone's missing," she was silent for a minute, "Where's the birthday girl?!" Laura said to Billy and Lillian.
"She's at home making sure that everything is perfect," Lillian answered. After that we all got the luggage in the cars and drove home.