Coronation Day

I don't own Descendants!!!

Halina sat on the couch in Maleficent's, smushed between the Evil Queen and Cruella De Vil watching the TV. It was Prince Ben's Coronation day. The day the, so called, Mistress of Evil hoped her daughter would steal the Fairy Godmother's wand and bring down the barrier blah blah blah. Really, Halina couldn't care less, she was happy with the Underworld and the Isle. But that didn't mean she wouldn't like more people to annoy and terrorize.

Halina watched, bored, as the screen showed princes and princesses in horse-drawn carriages. She was slightly more interested when a girl she didn't recognize pulled the magic wand from Fairy Godmother's grasp. Then Mal got the wand as the other girl brought down the barrier.

Maleficent reared up and vanished in a column of smoke only to reappear in the coronation hall. She froze everyone and Halina rolled her eyes at the dramatics. Then Mal and her now dragon mother had a staring contest. Which, much to Halina's surprise, Mal won. Her mother shrank to a tiny lizard and Halina sighed, she knew this would happen.

She stood up as the older villains screamed in frustration, the barrier was back up. Halina didn't bother to watch the rest of the coronation, she had a feeling there would be to much singing and dancing for her taste. Instead she went to Ursula's Fish and Chips.

Uma was screaming at the television as Halina walked in.

"Shut up, will you?" Halina snapped.

Uma kept screaming "That little witch!" She shrieked "How dare she chose good over evil!"

"We get it, you're pissed. Give it up." Halina rolled her eyes.

"Aren't you furious?" Uma asked "They left you, forgot you, they are never coming back for you."

"Sounds more like you're talking about yourself." Halina shot back.

"Ha! As if I care. They weren't my friends. They weren't my crew. If I were you," Uma got up in Halina's face "I'd want revenge."

"Why would I want that?"

"Have you heard anything from them since they left?"

"No."

"Not even a note? Or a bird?"

"No! What does that matter? They were busy trying to steal the wand." Halina sighed "Even if they failed in the end."

"Which you must have foreseen, oh Goddess of the Unknown." Uma smirked.

"Of course I knew they'd fail. I was trying to tell Mal that but they left before I could." Halina's hair flared.

"And what happens next?"

"Hades, if I know! I don't know everything, I only get glimpses of the future."

"Try." Uma urged.

Halina sighed and closed her eyes, she delved through the webbing of the future. Twists and turns of yarn until she found a bright purple web. It was Mal's, Halina reached out to touch it and was bombarded by visions.

Mal, blonde, and in a dress? Yuck! Mal sitting with the new king on a date. Mal talking to reporters. Mal in a dress fitting with Evie. Mal, forgetting her best friend as she lived happily ever after in Auradon.

Halina's eyes fluttered open and met Ums's.

"That witch." She whispered "She stays in Auradon! They forget me? I'll teach them to remember the name of Halina!"

"I told you." Uma smiled "Now, what do you think about joining my crew?"

"You're asking me that now?" Halina's hair turned red "Now? Let me tell you what, Shrimpy. I'll never join your crew. I will never take orders from you. I am however willing to be allies. That means we both get an equal say in everything. If you have a plan, you run it by me first. Got it?"

Uma trembled "G-g-got it."

"Good. Now I'm leaving. Don't follow, don't send any of your minions to follow me either. I'll be back tomorrow." Halina vanished, backing into a shadow and fading from view.

Gil laughed loudly "She really scared you, huh, Uma?"

Everyone else in the diner burst into laughter.

"Shut up!" Uma roared.

***

Halina arrived back in the Underworld and screamed in rage. Her screams echoed for miles. She used her magic to smash rocks and crush shades.

Her father appeared and took one look at her face. He saw the heartbreak and pain etched in her eyes and took her in his arms, he held his daughter as she finally broke down in tears for the first time in a thousand years.

"They left me." She wept "They left me."

"Shh, darling, it's alright." Hades soothed his daughter "Everything will be alright."

They sunk to the ground and Halina cried until she had no tears left. When she had finished, she wiped her eyes and stood up, breaking her father's embrace.

"They'll remember me. One day I will rule Auradon and they'll know my name." She hissed.

"Calm yourself, my child." Hades placed his hands on Halina's shoulders "Keep your eyes open, your mouth shut and your chance will come."

"Thanks, Dad." Halina gave a watery smile "I just can't believe it. Even though I saw it with my own eyes."

"You were always to good for Maleficent's daughter. She would never allow her child to be friends with someone more powerful than her. That's why she wouldn't let you see Mal the day she left." Hades voice was laced with venom "Maleficent is an evil little lizard, literally, and she got what she deserved."

"Yeah, yeah, you're right. She'll live out her days as a lizard eating flies and stuff. It's no less than she deserves." Halina shared a wicked smile with her father.

"Now come," Hades beckoned his daughter "Let's have some dinner, everything will look better in the morning."

"Because by morning..." Halina joined him.

"Death will come." They finished together and laughed evilly.

They walked back to the Underworld Palace together still cackling maniacally.

Word count: 977 words
Please don't forget to comment, vote, and add to your reading lists!!!
Love,
The Author