"I'm Back!"

I don't own Descendants!!!

Mal pushed through the swinging doors of Ursula's Fish and Chips.

"I'm ba-ack!" She singsonged.

"Loser, party of one, right this way." Uma drawled as the diner fell silent "Good to see you again, Mal. I've spent every day and night since you left dreaming of ways to destroy you."

"Funny," Mal's lips twitched "I haven't given you a second thought."

Uma snarled but felt Halina's invisible hand on her shoulder, holding her back from ripping that purple haired witch to shreds.

She calmed herself "Well, what can I get you?"

"Give me Ben."

"Oh, that...sorry, no can do. See, if you want the King, you're gonna have to have something to trade for him." Uma laughed at the surprised look on Mal's face "What? You thought this was gonna be easy?"

Mal raised her hands to perform a spell, but felt a powerful shock and heard a loud, shill squeal. She clapped her hands to her ears and screwed up her eyes to try and block out the noise but it only got louder.

"Turn it off, H." Uma ordered someone Mal couldn't see "We don't need her to be Wonderland crazy yet."

Instantly the noise stopped.

Mal straightened up, panting "What-what was that?" She asked.

"Let's think," Uma mockingly tapped her chin "Who has magic that powerful on the Isle?"

"I don't know." Mal snapped.

"Oh, really?" Halina appeared behind Uma and her lips curled as all the color drained from Mal's face "Miss me, Mal?"

"Hal-Hallie?" Mal stuttered "What are you doing here? Why are you with Uma?"

"So you remember me now, do you?" Halina laughed evilly "At least now I've found people who won't forget me."

Harry walked over to her "I'd never forget you, lass."

He drew her close and they kissed gently.

Mal's face scrunched up in horror and disgust "Really, Halina you could do so much better than him."

"I don't know." Halina said slyly "He's grown on me. In fact, I'd say we're wickedly happy together."

Mal gagged.

"Quit it you lovebirds!" Uma shouted "As much as I enjoy watching Mal here squirm, we've got business to discuss."

"Right you are, Uma, dear." Halina cackled "Let's get down to it."

"Fine," Mal said, rolling her eyes "what do you want in exchange for Ben?"

"First I want to arm wrestle." Uma smirked.

Mal scoffed "Please, you could never beat me before, what makes you think you can now?"

"Then you have nothing to fear." Uma sat down and held out her hand.

Mal took it and they started the match.

"You win, you take the King." Uma pushed harder.

"Sounds good to me." Mal grunted.

"Don't you want to know what I want if I win?" Uma mocked.

"Not particularly."

"I want the Fairy Godmother's Wand."

"What?" Mal lost her grip and her hand was slammed to the table.

"I win!" Uma cheered "Now bring me the wand and you get the King, got it?"