"It's Going Down"

I don't own Descendants!!!

Halina swung her legs as she kept watch for her former friends. It wasn't long before she spotted Mal's purple hair weaving through the crowd towards Uma's ship.

"They're coming!" She shouted.

Gil stood below her on a platform "Hey, guys!" He sang in a sing-song voice "They're here!"

Gil sung down and Halina's eyes turned to Harry as he pushed Ben towards the plank. Silently, she cast a spell.

"Welcome!" Harry shouted, spreading his arms.

Uma laughed "Finally!" She started to sing

"Huh, let's get this party started I swear I'm cold hearted there's no negotiation I'm not here for debating You need some motivation? Just look at Ben's face then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient. I'll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks you either hand over the wand or he'll be ripped apart."

Mal joined in, singing her own song "Let's all just be smart although, for you, that must be hard" Uma laughed "You'll get your wand no one has to come to any harm don't try to intimidate your bark is much worse than your bite who's the baddest of them all? I guess we're finding out tonight."

"Let's go, bring it on" Uma's crew sang making Halina roll her eyes "Better give us what we want it's the wand for the crown if you don't, it's going down."

"Let's go, make your move" Halina's former friends sang "Peace or war, it's up to you give him up and do it now if you don't, it's going down."

"We want the wand, or else the King is gone." The pirates danced, swinging from mast to mast "Your time is running out, you should really watch your mouth."

"Let's go, double down." Mal and her gang pounded their fists into their hands "We're prepared to stand out ground, put your swords up, put 'em up, it's gong down."

"Make the trade!" Uma's crew demanded "Or walk the plank!"

Harry spun Ban around on the plank, making him almost lose his balance, before Halina caught him with a flick of her fingers.

"Make the trade! Or walk the plank!"

Gil leapt down from his perch and bowed to Uma as she walked down the bridge towards the former villains.

Mal spun around "Okay, look, this is not a conversation, it's a do-or-die situation. If you don't give me back the King I'll have no hesitation. I'll serve you right here, and I don't need a reservation. That way your whole 'pirate crew' can have a demonstration, release him now and we can go our separate ways. Unless you wanna deal with me and the VKs."

Uma laughed "So, that's your big speech, huh? An empty ultimatum?"

Harry grinned "All it takes is one swing and I'll humiliate him, matter of fact, make one wrong move and I'll debilitate him, and if he even starts to slip I'll eliminate him. All it takes is one wrong look and I'll..."

"Harry!" Halina and Uma shouted, gaining his attention.

"We get it." Uma rolled her eyes "Chill."

Jay tried to step forward but Mal pulled him back as Halina waved her hand and magic sparkles flew from her fingers towards them. They fizzled out before the reached the VKs, though they leaned back in surprise that Halina would use her magic against them.

"Let's go, bring it on. Better give us what we want." The pirates sang "It's the wand for the crown if you don't, it's going down."

"Let's go, make your move. Peace or war, it's up to you. Give him up and do it now if you don't it's going down." The VKs sang back.