His little Stalker

Requested by:@UkrainienOtaku,thank you for the request
Warning: Obsessions, stalking, Yandere Reader, little bit of sadistic Tsukiyama
I'm sorry if this is poorly written, I'm still unsure how to write Yandere characters
Please enjoy.

There were many qualities of Tsukiyama that attracted [Name] to him: His beauty, for one. His grace in his actions, making a small show of anything he did. The way he would light the room up by simply walking in. Everything about him attracted her like a moth to a flame, and she did not care about getting burnt by the flames. In fact, she welcomed their scorching kiss.

***

It started with small, simply things. [Name] and him would meet up and chat about random topics that came to mind. He would always exaggerate things, expressing his emotions towards the subject in such a way. Many would call him dramatic or over-sensitive. [Name] saw him as simply extravagant, colourful and vibrant; things many other people were not. And that was what, at first, caught her attention, which slowly began to grow into something more... addictive.

There were times where [Name] would call Tsukiyama to see if he was interested in hanging out with her around town. He, most of the time, would accept her request and spend time with the young woman. However, on the few occasions where he refused, she would ask him why in which he would lie. A small, little lie about spending quality time with his family for a "dinner party" as he would watch a human be splattered across the arena. In this occasion, [Name] would sit in her room -twisted thoughts would swirl violently around her mind, clashing against her skull and digging their ragged roots through her brain. She would sit there, nails digging into her scalp as her thoughts danced around. Images would flash across her eyes. Images of him and her together, dancing in the rain without a care in the world, laughing at silly things and enjoying each others company.

That was what she wanted. She wanted Tsukiyama Shu.

***

Tsukiyama sat in his chair, a light smirk lifting his lips at the photos of him and [Name] on his phone. A glass of crimson liquid in his hand, sipping from it occasionally. There was a glimmer in her soft, [Eye colour] eyes that he adored in his own way. 

Admiration. Devotion. Need. He chuckled softly at the look. [Name] wanted him, oh so badly and he knew it. He enjoyed it. Sometimes -when he knew she was watching- he would lean a little closer to Kanae, aware of the hateful glare sent his way by the human observing them. Or when he would spend time with Kaneki, he would let his hand trail along the boy's shoulder. All to get a reaction out of [Name], fuelling her obsession with him as well as his own ego.

He loved the attention. He adored it, and nothing would change it. Even if he did grow bored of [Name] following him everywhere he went, he could always dispose of her without much effort

***

Tsukiyama recalled the time when [Name] discovered his true nature. He believed that was what kick-started her fascination with him. The young woman had been walking home from college when she heard the screaming and followed it out of curiosity to find Tsukiyama licking the blood from his hands. Their eyes locked and neither spoke. [Name]'s eyes were wide, swirling with wonder and amazement, no fear. 

From that point on, Tsukiyama would occasionally find a blood bag tucked behind a plant pot in the garden. Sometimes it was a blood bag, other times it was a piece of flesh wrapped up in a bag. He knew who sent it, even though she never mention it. 

People often complained if they learnt that someone was following them, stalking them. But Tsukiyama? He enjoyed it. He relished in the idea of someone seeing him in such a pure way that they simply could not get enough of him and was willing to do anything to please him. 

Thank you for reading this. Please, leave a vote and comment your thoughts.