chapter FOURTEEN

I glanced at a stupendous and a tremendous statue. It was an affectionate  and a cordial angel holding a bow and an arrow. I swear I saw Adrian's cheeks flush and mine bloom. I tried to walk faster but an old lady came our direction and nudged adrian slowly, and softly.

As she looked at us, I felt my heart stutter. 

"Would you like to take a picture together, young man?" the old lady asked him.

A deep blush spread from my cheeks to my forehead. I was going to reject the offer, right when Adrian spoke over me.

"Sure thing, thank you very much!" he said as he fished out his phone and handed it in to that old lady.

She made us place our hands on one another's shoulder. 

FLASH!

The picture was captured by a very old lady.

We thanked her politely again, and she did something I didnt expect she'd ever do. She whispered something in his ears as I watched his face glow up and his smile widen.

I was indeed deadly curious about it but managed to keep it to myself. 

"Finally for gods sake! McDonalds!" I blurted out as we rushed inside to order beef burgers.Our order number was 143. A familiar number. We went to search for seats, and the cleaner cleaned our table, I handed him a couple of pennies. I spotted Alex, Mark's sibling in the corner of my eye. I caught Adrian's eyes as he patted the empty space next to him for me to join in.

"I can sit there, its okay," I said in a weird way. He grinned and pulled me even closer that I could feel his heavy breath howling. A waiter, as I figured out, placed our burgers on the tables with some fries and drinks. 

I scoffed all of the food up as Adrian ate like a little girly girl. We went back home, and I invited him to stay over. 

He then, whispered in my ears as we cuddled together, 

"That smile of yours, let me see it more often,"

"That loser is never worth your tears, Savannah."

He then wiped the tears which rolled down my cheeks.

All I was able to do, was sleep in his arms and pray that everything would be okay.

------

BRRR!

That was the sound of my stupid alarm ringing. I reached to snooze it as I saw  my calender shaking as if there's an earthquake.

I rubbed my eyes so I could make sure it wasn't an earthquake.

Yep, it was an earthquake.

I headed towards the bathroom in my Pjs as i freshened up quickly. I heard crumbling sounds from the stairs so I decided to take a look bravely and briefly.

And i'm glad I did.

"Happy birthday, Savannah!" everyone squealed as my jaw dropped open.

I wanted to thank them, but I would be lying if I told you my tongue wasn't twisted.