4 ; locket

[tip 2 : don't let people stalk you]

~~~

[y/n] has noticed the man she tried to scare over the past few days. Sometimes it would just be his brown hair that stuck out. Today, it was his bright, white bandages.

Did this count as stalking? [y/n] had no clue. During her walk around the town, she accidentally bumps into a man. His black hair with a streak of white stood out the most. Though, [y/n] felt a weird aura around him. One that screamed to her that she should go away.

She used her ability, disappearing into thin air. He stops, starts coughing, and then looks around. [y/n] sneaks up behind him, yelling "Boo!". He doesn't seem amused.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Just wanted to prank someone." [y/n] lied, but she has gotten better at it.

He coughs. Then, walks away, leaving her alone. She pouts at how the man brushed her off. In the distance, she spots the bandages once more. Seeing that he looked surprised, [y/n] quickly decided that she wasn't going to stay long. She walked towards an alley.

Dashing through, she hides behind a dumpster.

'Ew, I should of picked a better spot.'

Ignoring the disgusting stench, she sees the man. He stoped in front of a bar, Lupin. [y/n] watches as the man starts crying. She notes that Lupin is an important place to her stalker. As he walks away, [y/n] looks at the locket her mother gave her two days before she was killed.

'I'll find my place mom, and it's not going to be with that stalker.'