Chapter 12:The Interships

*1 week passed since the sports festival and class A1 Gathered in their classrom*

Mr.Aizawa:Hello class,today I will get straight to the point.Your interships will begin in a week,before you ask,an intership is when you go to a hero agency to learn from the hero who owns the agency,some of you also got requests from the heroes themselves,here i will show you the ones that got the most:

1 Shoto Todoroki 5,661

2 Izuku Midoriya 5,597

3 Katsuki Bakugo 3,332

4 Fumikage Tokoyami  2,001

5 Momo Yaoyorozu 301

6 Tenya Lida 272

7 Eijiro Kirishimma 263

8 Denki Kaminari 191

9 Ochoka Uraraka 67

10 Hanta Sero 14

Mr.Aizawa:Now some of you didn't get any request from a pro hero agency that is why U.A has enlisted 40 Hero agencies within the country,from were you can choose one.That is all class im gonna go sleep,also you have 2 days to sumbit the hero agency you want,goodnight.

Class A1:*Sweatdrops*

*Everyone then went to their own groups to talk and idk...*

*Midoriya then went close to yaoyorozu's desk*

Midoriya:Hey Momo,do you know on what hero agency you will go to?

Yaoyorozu:Im thinking on going to Uwabami's hero agency...

Midoriya:Huh,well i don't mean to sound mean an all but are you sure,uwabami is mainly a celebrity or a model more then a hero,I mean,knowing how to handle a fanbase if you develop one is good and all but that can't really help you when you rescue someone,and besides with your quirk some other hero must have sent a request for you...

Yaoyorozu:Maybe your right izu,I will check again

*She went again threw her list and saw some good pro heroes requesting her like  Kamui Woods,Death Arms but what shocked her the most was the fact that the Number 5 Pro Hero Edgeshot requested her.*

Yaoyorozu:I can't believe this,Edgeshot THE Number 5 Hero requested me,of all people!?

Midoriya:Why do you seem so shocked?

Yaoyorozu:What do you mean SO SHOCKED,I never expected him of all people to request me,I mean I lost at the tournament round and didn't get to do anything against tokoyami!

Midoriya:Yeah,even so you did very good in the Obstacle Run and Cavalry battle,and your quirk's potential combined with your strategizing is very but vwry good,so don't think down for yoir self 'kay?

Yaoyorozu:Thanks,Izu*She said as she hugged him*

Yaoyorozu:Im gonna go submit it,see ya Izu~

*When Momo was about to leave the girls grabbed her and went outside the classrom*

Mina:So,you call him Izu now eh?

Tooru:And you hug him without asking him eh?

Yaoyorozu:W-What it's not like that!*she said blushing*

Asui:I also heard you stayed at his house after bakugo's party...

Jiro:Your not escaping us,tell us everything!

Yaoyorozu:O-Ok*she said blushing*

*At the same time all the boys were asking midoriya about the same thing(yes bakugo and todoroki too*

Kaminari:C'mon you cheeky bastard tell ys everything

Midoriya:What Are you talking about!?

Mineta:About you and momo you moron!

Midoriya:Huh!?*He said blushing*

Kirishimma:You aren't denying it,so it is true!

*After hours passed school ended and then*

*The door opened and suddenly all might came*

All Might:I AM HERE IN A BIZZARE POSITION!YOUNG MIDORIYA CAN YOU COME WITH ME FOR A SEC?

Midoriya:Y-Yeah sure...

*All might then pulled midoriya outside the toilets*

All Might:ALL RIGHT,WELL I WILL CUT STRAIGHT TO THE POINT,YOU HAVE A REQUEST,FROM MY OLD MENTOR*He said as his legs started shaking*STOP SHAKING LEGS!

Midoriya:Just how scary is this guy!?

All Might:HIS NAME IS GRAN TORINO,HE TAUGHT HERE FOR 1 YEAR,HE WAS ALSO MY HOMEROOM TEACHER ANYWAY HE SAID HE WANTED TO TEACH YOU ABOUT ONE FOR ALL,YOU CAN ACCEPT HIS REQUEST IF YOU WANT,IT IS ALL UP TO YOU!BYE!

*He said as he left running*

Midoriya:G-Gran torino...

*2 days later*

*Everyone was in the train station and aizawa was telling them the train were they supposed to be,lida's was first for hosu city and then all that stuff happended with lida and midoriya before lida entered his train,after that*

Mr.Aizawa:And lastly:Midoriya and Yaoyorozu your in train H4,make sure you were your costumes only when you patrol,that is all and don't cause us trouble

Midoriya:So,we are on the same train

Yaoyorozu:Y-Yeah

Midoriya:Let's go

*After that they both entered the train and sat next to each other,momo the felt a little sleepy and fell asleep on midoriya's shoulder*

*Timeskip brought to you by chibi izuku and momo holding hands*

Midoriya:This is the address...Hope it is right...

*Midoriya then opened the door and saw an old man in the floor with ketchup spread on the floor*

Midoriya:OH MY GOD HE IS DEAD!

Gran torino:Im Alive!*He said in a happy tone*

Midoriya:AHH HE IS ALIVE!!!!

That is it for this chapter folks,keeping up with this book is a little hard now that my school has started but i will try to keep this book updated,also thanks alot for the 1,20K+ reads guys in the mean time cya,oh and stay plus ultra!