Chapter 19:The Final Exams Part 2

Bakugou:When did he become so intimidating

Midoriya:That glare he gave us reminded me of the hero killer,I can barely move

All Might:Come Heroes

*Observary room*

Mineta:How will those two be able to fight all might!?

Kaminari:Who knows...

Yaoyorozu:"Good Luck Izu"

*Back at the urban area*

*Bakugou and midoriya charged towards all might,katsuki using his explosions and izuku using full cowling at 21% with a barrage of smashs from midoriya and bakugou using his explosions,all might was trying to block and counter all of them*

All Might:"Not Bad,their power has rose ever since they came to U.A. I might have to get a little serious"

*All Might then caught both of their fists and slammed each other's bodies against each other and kicked midoriya into a building resulting in a crater while still holding bakugou by his neck*

All Might:So Young Bakugou let's see if that plan of yours is going to work?

Bakugou:You think I just need deku to beat you!?*Bakugou then started firing explo- sions at all might aiming at his face*

All Might:"What is it with this kid,normally when you grab someone by the neck then he would grab the arm that your choking him with to try and remove it,but he is still fighting,but such confidence,what is this plan they have in store?"

*Suddenly a green zip of lighting went in front of all might and grabbed bakugou from his hand and run into an alley street*

Bakugou:Damn it,we have to start all over again

Midoriya:We just had to create a big opening in the start and we could have won,but that glare he gave us caught us of guard

Bakugou:Since your plan didn't work,let's do it my way,continuous attacks won't work on him only strong finishing attacks,but if you use an attack like that your bones might break,so that is why you take this

Midoriya:Huh!?

*Back at the street*

All Might:"Where did those boys go to?"

*Suddenly bakugou came from behind all might ready to pulling the trigger on his granade gauntlet*

All Might:What!?

*All Might then whipped around to see bakugou,after that midoriya came from behind all might's back and pulled the trigger on the grenade gauntlet bakugou gave him*

All Might:SHIT!

*A giant explosions bigger then the two resulted because of the two explosion's collision trapping all might,after that both midoriya and bakugou runned towards the escape gate*

*Observatory room*

Kirishimma:Amazing those two did such a good combo attack

Kaminari:Even all might must have felt that

Yaoyorozu:"You can do it Izu"

*Back at the arena*

Bakugou:I hope that stalled him enough

Midoriya:I hope so

*they said running towards the gate*

All Might:Together you are strong,but when seperated?*All might said as he appeared in front of them and punching bakugou in the gut and throwing him in a nearby car*

Midoriya:Katsuki!

*Midoriya then tried to kick all might but all might grabbed his leg and tossed him around like a ragdoll*

Midoriya:ARGH!!!*Midoriya yelled in pain as he was being tossed by all might,all might then threw him with brute force enought to create a crate*

All Might:Is that all you can do heroes?

*Observary room*

Mina:It's too crual to watch...

Yaoyorozu:Izu...

*Urban area*

Midoriya:All might...*Midoriya said standing up shaking*

All Might:Huh!?

Bakugou:We won't fail even if we have to break our bodies...*he said standing up shaking*

Midoriya & Bakugou:BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A HERO!*They both then started activating their quirks,katsuki preparing to create enourmous explosions and midoriya going beyond his limit to 30% of full cowling*

Midoriya & Bakugou:HAAA!*They both charged at him attacking with a furious barrage of explosions and smashes,that caused all might to block with no chance of counter attacking,bakugou then fired 1 blast larger then what his 2 gauntlets could produce and midoriya charged to a 100% one for all and attacked with a detroid smash causing all might to be stunned from the after effect of the attacks*

All MightARGH!

*Then the sound of a click was heard and there was bakugou holding the special cuffs that were to assure their victory against all might,then the horn announced their win over the might hero*

*Observatory room*

Kirishimma:Amazing,That was simply amazing!

lida:Those too are truly formidable when they work together

Yaoyorozu:"Good Job,wait for me,because im not done with you yet izuku~"

Heya guys,it's your boi All Might Fan boy,and thanks again for reading the chapter ans for your support,then next chapter will be about Yaoyorozu and Todoroki against Eraser head.Also something most of you had been waiting is coming soon😏