Chapter 21:Resolve

*Class A1*

Mr.Aizawa:And that is why you should never do that inside your sleeping bag,anyway don't forget to bring the equipment I told you to bring for the training camp next werk,alright that is it, class dismissed.

*After aizawa left*

Jiro:Man I need to buy some things for the training camp I barely have any of the stuff that is needed

Toru:Same,almost all of us don't have the equipment we need

Mina:I know!We should all go to the mall together!We can hang out like a class for once!

Kirishimma:Well im in!

Kaminari:Same

*In short all of class except todoroki and bakugo agreed to come*

*Saturday, 1:27 PM,Kyashi Word Mall Shop*

Kaminari:Alright,guys,let's cut to the chase I need to find a bathing suit

Jiro:I need to get a new bag for my stuff

Uraraka:And i need to get a bug spray

Kirishimma:Since it seems we all need diffrent stuff how about we all go and pick them up and meet here at 3 PM?

class A1:Sounds Good*They all said as they left,leaving midoriya and yaoyorozu alone*

Midoriya:They sure run fast

Yaoyorozu:Yeah

Midoriya:So...What do you need to get?

Yaoyorozu:Well I just need some clothes but I was thinking on buying some other stuff too,what about you Izu

Midoriya:Oh I just need some wheighted clothes and some new wristbands for the camp since we will train there

Yaoyorozu:I see,so wanna go together?

Midoriya:Ofcourse,Mrs Creati~

Yaoyorozu:Oh cut the flattery Mr Deku~

*They both stared at each other for a moment and they started laughing*

Midoriya:What was that?*He said whipping tears from his face*

Yaoyorozu:I don't know*She said doing the same with izuku*

*Midoriya then gently grabbed her arm*

Midoriya:So you said you wanted some clothes,right?Let's go

Yaoyorozu:Yeah,let's go

*Meanwhile*

Tomura:"I don't get it,what im doing is no diffrent then him,so why,why is everyone so concerned about him and not my nomus,huh!?"

*Flashback,the scene were toga and dabi are recruited to the league*

...

Yaoyorozu:Alright,how do I look?*She said blushing*

Midoriya:A-Amazing as always*He said looking at her as she was wearing a green jacket with a black t-shirt that had in white letters:HERO and she wore shorts that were cutted till her thigh,she also had a small bracelet with green and black stripes*

Yaoyorozu:Izu,are you okay,you eyes are a littler wider...

Midoriya:Your very cute in that,that's why*He said with a smile*

Yaoyorozu:I-Iz...Im gonna go pay the clothes be back in a sec,you can wait for me outside Izu

*Izuku then was waiting outside of the cloth shop,suddenly then a guy in black pants and hoodie with red sneakers came and putted his arm around izuku's neck*

Tomura:Hey aren't you the kid that won the sports festival,you were so cool,can I have an autograph?*He said holding a note book,that said:'Don't make any sudden moves greeny,agree with everything I tell you or else'Once izuku saw this his eyes widened and saw the guy's face that was under the hood and saw Shigaraki's face*

Tomura:Hey let's go under that tree there to remember the old times!

Midoriya:Y-Yeah s-sure Tomura

Tomura:"Hmph he catches on fast atleast"

...

Yaoyorozu:Alright,Izu im done,now let's go meet up with th-"Didn't he tell me he'd met me here?,it's not like him to not tell me the right place were we will meet up,I have a bad feeling for this..."

...

*Midoriya and Tomura were sitting under a tree in a bench,were tomura had 4 fingers on his neck*

Midoriya:What do you want...

Tomura:Tell me why is everyone so concerned about stain and nit about my destructive nomu's they are the ones that caused the most destruction,right?So why why is he pissing me off and gets to be the center of attention!?

Midoriya:It's because he had goals and ideals,even if he was a mad killer his reasoning could make sense,he said the he was inspired by all might and from the meaning of a true hero.

Tomura:I see,I see,so in short,my problem isn't stain,but the one that gave him his motives,All might himslef,he is the one,good good,that means i won't have to change anything*he said as his grip on midoriya's neck was stronger*

Yaoyorozu:Izu?

*Midoriya then turned his head trying to make eye contact with her*

Yaoyorozu:Is everything ok?

*Tomura the loosened his grip*

Midoriya:Y-Yeah everything is fine Momo!

Tomura:Oh you have company sorry to interupt you!See you later!*He said as he left his grip over midoriya and started walking away*

Midoriya:Sh-Shigaraki Wait!What are you after?

Tomura:You will see soon,next time we meet I will likely have to kill you tho*he said as he left

*After that everything continued as it did in the anime*

IM BACK,I know this chapter is a little short,but the next chapter will be about the I-Island movie,be prepared for jealousy scenes btw,anyway thanks for reading guys,cya!