Chapter 14:Hero Killer Part 2

Quick Note:We are now at the Top 10,currently ranking at the number 9 spot of the izumomo tag,I couldn't have done it without you guys,thanks alot!

*2 Days Later*

*Midoriya was now able to use 20% of One for All with no problem and was starting to develop moves based on kicking,he called it Full Cowling Shoot Style,Yaoyorozu had also
improved in hand to hand combat with kunais and had improved her range of knowledge in weapons,meanwhile*

*In hosu city*

Manual:I still find it hard to believe that you came to my agency,I mean you must have gotten better requests than mine,not that I don't want you or anything!!

Lida:"When the hero killer appeared in a city he killed 5 heroes before going to an other city,my brother was the the first victim in hosu city that means there are going to be another 4 victims in Hosu city,i know this is just a theory but if i am right he is going to attack again in this city,I hope I am right"

*Meanwhile*

*Yaoyorozu and Edgeshot were practicing while clashing kunai's*

Edgeshot:Good,you have gotten alot but alot better with your kunai,eitheir your a genius or I am a teaching genius

Yaoyoeozu:Probaply Both Sir Edgeshot

Edgeshot:Haha,your probaply right,anyway we are going to patrol tonight at hosu city,that was the last city that the hero killer appeared,so all the heroes will be on standby,so we might be able to capture him this time.

Yaoyorozu:Mh-Hm

Edgeshot:So everything ok?With your life I mean,remember a hero must saved from himself before he saves someone else,and you had something on your mind during our training,if you want you can talk about it that is

Yaoyorozu:Well,umm,you see this friend of mine liked a boy from our class,my friend was umm a little shy because she didn't know how to tell him,but then somehow it turned out that they both have feelings for eachother,and they well they kissed,but they haven't done anything after that,she asked me if she should make a move first or him...

Edgeshot:Hmm,well it must be confusing for him too,I mean it must be hard since the first steps of a relationship haven't occured...I would tell your friend to restart their relationship,you know I mean from start with a date,continue with some more dates later then kiss,Because kissing in the lips from the start is quite,umm well,your friend is just rushing things...

Yaoyorozu:I..I see I will follow your ti-I mean I will tell it to my friend!

Edgeshot:Ha Ha,By the way what is your favorite color?

Yaoyorozu:Umm,Recently it has been green,why do you ask?

Edgeshot:Remind me again,wasn't the winner of the sport's festival hair green?

Yaoyorozu:Y-yeah

Edgeshot:Haha ok,anyway let's continue,also don't forget this night we are going patrolling at hosu city so be prepared for everything

Yaoyorozu:Yes Sir!

*Gran Torino's Agency*

Gran Torino:Haha your getting better kid!Im impressed,anyway today we will go patrolling and fight some Villains!

Midoriya:What?

Gran Torino:You have to fight villains with diffrent fighting styles,fighting me is good and all but you would get used to fighting opponents with my fighting style and only mine,that means you wouldn't be able to accumulate to opponents with diffrent battle styles