Chapter Four

"Jungkook?"

Yoongi gasped, taking a step back in shock.

Impossible...he was caught in the explosion. Several eye witnesses said he went in and never came out. Jungkook was dead.

The figure rose, smirking. Yoongi could see his teeth shining in the dark.

Yoongi quickly flipped on the light.

Kim Seokjin stood there, his arms held out mockingly. "Oh, were you expecting someone else?"

"You," Yoongi's growl was animalistic. He lunged forward, ready to wrap his hands around Seokjin's neck and squeeze.

Seokjin held out his hand. 

Yoongi saw the sleek black device in his palm, and stumbled, forcing himself to stop.

"Yeah, I wouldn't do that if I was you," Seokjin said lazily, making himself comfortable on Yoongi's bed. He tossed the remote in the air and caught it when it came down. "You said you wanted to talk, would be a shame if you fell asleep on me."

Seething, Yoongi leaned against his dresser, crossing his arms over his chest. He wanted to rip into the criminal, but Seokjin would put him under before he had even moved an inch.

"How the hell do you keep getting in here?" Yoongi scowled.

"Like I said before, it wouldn't be fun if I just told you the answer," Seokjin rolled his eyes. "Use that beautiful brain of yours. It's what first attracted me to you in the first place." He tossed the remote again.

Yoongi kept his eyes on the remote. "You killed Jungkook."

Seokjin sat up, staring at Yoongi. "Did I kill him, or did you fail to save him?"

"He didn't answer me. I called him twice. He could have gotten out sooner if he had just..." Yoongi glared at the wall, turning his head so Seokjin couldn't see.

"Oh, enough of the pity party!" Seokjin rolled his eyes. He stood up, walking closer. 

Yoongi stood his ground, glaring as the villain came closer and closer, until they were an inch apart.

Once again, he was struck by how beautiful Seokjin was. He didn't want to admit it, but he couldn't tear his eyes away from the man in front of him. The moonlight silhouetted his figure, making his pale skin shine.

"You're running out of time," Seokjin whispered. "Tick...tock..."

The stopwatch. 

Yoongi had almost forgotten about it in the wake of the explosion. By the looks of it, that was what Seokjin had been counting on.

Yoongi dug into his pocket, pulling it out.

Risking a glance at the screen, he took his eyes off of Seokjin for a second.

Two minutes and sixteen seconds left.

"Uh, oh..." Seokjin whispered into Yoongi's ear, his breath fanning his hair. "First Jungkook and Ryan, now a poor innocent girl. I thought you were better at this, Min Yoongi."

Yoongi met Seokjin's gaze evenly.

"When are you going to drop the act and admit Diana is already dead?"

Seokjin paused, as if he wasn't expecting that answer.

Then he laughed, throwing his head back.

"Well I'll be damned!" He chuckled. "Maybe you are as smart as they say!" He grinned, reaching a hand out to ruffle Yoongi's messy black hair. "What tipped you off?"