Chapter Six

Jimin came to life with a loud gasp that ended in a harsh cough.

His heart was racing in his chest, so fast it was almost painful and he forced himself to calm down.

His head was pounding and his body was sore.

He immediately tried to move his arms, but tight ropes restrained them behind his back.

As he woke up more and more, he realized he was tied to a chair, and a blindfold was covering his eyes. He wasn't gagged, so his captor wanted him to talk. But he didn't want him to see. See what?

He lowered his head, mind racing. He had been in this kind of situation before, but this was the first time he was scared he might not make it out alive.

The blindfold made everything dark but he still closed his eyes, trying to clear his mind and remember what had happened to put him in this predicament.

Kim Seokjin.

He had been alone in his house, deciding not to come into work today after what Yoongi had done to him.

Or, he had thought he was alone.

He stood there, listening to the silence after the door slammed shut. Yoongi had left, but not before he had smashed Jimin's heart to pieces.

Min Yoongi, who had been his inspiration to train as an agent in the first place. Min Yoongi, who was his hero all throughout the academy. Min Yoongi, who saved him from harassment and invited Jimin to his team. Min Yoongi, who had stolen Jimin's heart. Min Yoongi, who had just used Jimin for a night and then tossed him aside like yesterday's garbage.

Jimin fell to his knees. His heart was aching, as if Yoongi had physically done something to it.

He had always wanted a real relationship with Yoongi. He wanted to protect him and care for him everyday. Of course he had wanted to have sex with him too, but that was never the main goal. If anything, Jimin would have rather had a long term relationship with Yoongi that didn't consist of anything sexual than have just a one night stand.

But Yoongi clearly didn't feel the same way. He would never view Jimin as anything other than someone who worked for him.

Jimin felt stupid and embarrassed. All the times he had called Yoongi 'honey', all the chores he had volunteered to do so the smaller man didn't have to go out of his way, all the memories they had together that Jimin used to fall asleep smiling at, just made him want to cry now.

Footsteps behind him. Light and slow.

"Honey?" Jimin snapped his head up, heart racing.

Even after what Yoongi did, Jimin was still whipped for him. The name had just slipped out again. Instinctive.

"Not quite." The voice sounded like a snake.

Jimin's blood ran cold. He knew who it was without having to turn around.

Panicking, he tried to recall where he had left his phone. He could hear the footsteps coming closer, shuffling over the soft carpet with confidence.

They stopped right behind him. There wasn't time to do anything- Seokjin had all the upper hands.

Jimin didn't dare breathe, as if that very act would be his demise.