Chapter Eight

Bzz!

Namjoon looked down at his phone again, sighing when it was just another text.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok asked, not looking up from the paper he was reading as he sipped the coffee.

"No, it's...no one." Namjoon looked around. "Look, I know this is a super important night and all and saving Jimin is our utmost priority, but..."

Hoseok looked up. "What? You got a hot date or something?"

"Yeah," Namjoon said blatantly.

Hoseok blinked. "Oh."

Namjoon sighed. "Look, do you mind if I step out for just an hour or so? It'll take awhile for I.T. to get here and set up anyways. And if something happens I'll race back. Taehyung would come too, even as mad as he is. I'm sorry, you know I would die for Jimin but this is really important."

Hoseok nodded slowly. "Yeah, I guess. Um, I'll call you then?"

"Thanks!" Namjoon raced out of the room.

Hoseok watched him go, a confused look still on his face. "Okay, uh, I'll just...stay here then..."

-

"Seokjin!" Yoongi roared, crashing down the stairs. He didn't even notice when he nearly tripped, too enraged to care. He had tunnel vision and only focused on one thing- killing Kim Seokjin.

He burst back into the foyer of the house, but Seokjin was nowhere to be seen.

"Kim fucking Seokjin!" Yoongi screamed, turning in a circle as he searched for the criminal mastermind. "Get out here, you fucking piece of shit coward! Let me kill you!"

He ran to the door and kicked it open, running into the night.

He whipped his head up and down the sidewalk, and saw a figure leaning against a lamppost, lighting up a cigarette.

Yoongi sprinted towards him, fist raised and ready to punch the man, but Seokjin just held up the familiar small device.

Yoongi forced himself to screech to a stop, breathing heavily in anger. He wanted to tear the man apart, but he couldn't afford to be put under right now.

"Wow, not only did you run to me instead of Jimin, but you hauled ass." Seokjin threw his head back laughing. "Aww, I didn't know I meant so much to you, baby!"

"You cheating, vile, disgusting monster." Yoongi spat, his fists shaking at his sides.

"Didn't your mommy ever teach you that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?" Seokjin dropped the untouched cigarette and crushed it under his heel. He straightened up and faced the pissed off agent. "Well, I win. Again. Looks like I won't be turning myself in or letting Jimin go." His dark eyes narrowed as he sneered. "And I will break you."

Yoongi was beyond the point of talking, and he lunged at the beautiful man.

Seokjin was surprised that Yoongi would still try to attack him after threatening to put him to sleep with the device, and didn't have time to defend himself as the two crashed to the sidewalk.

"Ah!" Seokjin laughed, barely holding Yoongi back from ripping his throat out. "You're really pissed at me, huh? Haha, cute!"

Yoongi snarled, attacking the man with all the force he could muster. Jimin's heartbroken voice rang in his ears. The devastated, confused and fearful expression on the small mans face, after Yoongi had left him twice in one day.

Jimin didn't deserve that, and it was all Seokjin's fault.

"I'll fucking kill you." Yoongi snapped, his eyes wild with rage.