Paarthurnax x Female!Dragonborn!Reader x Alduin

Requested by~ FuckingDRAGONpriest :D I hope you like this.

I was shivering, yet sweating. Tired, yet awake. Thirsty, yet not. Full, yet starving.

What is wrong with me?

I felt as if I was breathing in ice and breathing out fire.

I stumbled up the Throat of the World, falling onto my knees in the deep snow.

"Dovahkiin...what is wrong?" Paarthurnax asked from his wall. Alduin was sitting next to him. I shivered, my breathing heavy and shaky.

"I d-don't know..." Alduin perked his head to the side.

"You overused your shouts, didn't you?" He asked rather harshly. I was shouting more than normal.

I suddenly felt a wave of unbearable heat wash over me. I shuddered and fell forwards. Paarthurnax was quick to be by my side, while Alduin kept still.

"Brother, we need to get her to shelter...something is wrong!" Paarthurnax spoke quickly, his voice quivering.

"She just overused her shouts. It's nothing to worry about. Seriously, brother..Calm down." Alduin flapped his wings, brushing off some of the snow that has made their home on him.

"O-okay..I'll listen to you." Paarthy backed up some bit, his wings folding nicely.

~

An hour later, I woke up. I felt dizzy.

"U-Ugggh.... Paarthurnax....? Alduin...?" I was in a building. A cracked, falling apart building.

"We're up here. How are you doing?" 

"Zeymah... she looks unwell." Alduin cut off his brother.

"Rek nunon woke vok, do rahlo bo wah frolok volzah." Paarthurnax turned to Alduin, "Hi los gein wo saag rek nunon 'over used' ek zaan! Druv los hi suddenly ful hahvaas? Druv dreh hi ulaak?

Alduin's expression was shock, but anger.

"Zu'u Ulaak dahik Zu'u med ek! Nid, Zu'u lokaal ek! Rekro un fahdon, dahmaan, hi vrii hahlor?" Paarthurnax did something that was like a dragon gasp.

"How could you?!" He yelled. What happened? What were they saying?

"W-what..? Sorry, my dragonish is a little rusty at the moment." Alduin and Paarthurnax lifted up to the sky and Alduin slapped his brother with his wing.

"Druv los hi ful seik? Hi dreh ni lost wah kos!" Paarthurnax shouted sternly. Alduin only got angrier.

"I'M NOT MAD, OKAY? I'M JUST CONCERNED ABOUT DOVAHKIIN!" I tried to remember what I've learned from both the Greybeards and Paarthurnax about the dragon tongue.

"Druv...Druv...wait, that means why...los-are....hi- you...ful...-so...seik-...mad. Why are you so mad. Huh?" I put the words together. I tried again.

"hi vrii hahlor... that means...-" I gasped. "Scale brain...? Why...why are they fighting?"

I didn't realize the fight above me until I saw Alduin hit the ground hard, then lift up and fly towards Paarthurnax, tail out and ready to strike.

"STOP!!! STOP IT! STOP!" I screamed as loudly as I could, my voice shaking. Luckily, the two stopped their fight and faced me with shock. I wiped tears away from my eyes. The tears weren't salty and warm. They were ice cold.

"What were you saying..." I asked. Alduin and Paarthurnax faced each other with guilt.

"Of course she looks unwell, she just woke up. You said that she just 'over used' her shouts...why are you suddenly concerned about her?" Paarthurnax reiterated what he had said before, except this time in English.

"Then I said, 'I care because I like her! No, I love her. She's our friend, remember, you scale brain?" My face burned.

"Wait...you love me..? Aldi...I thought you hated me?" Alduin's onyx scales were tinted a red color around his eyes. He was blushing!

"I don't hate you! I..I" He grunted loudly and slammed his wings into the ground, creating a ring of dust to surround him. He flew off quickly.

~

Alduin didn't return for a good day. When he did, I quickly grabbed his front talons to make sure he doesn't fly away, as if that would actually do something.

"Well? Explain...?" I tried to sound dominant, but my voice was shaking. I was once again cold. Yet hot. Starving, yet full. Thirsty, yet not. 

"I do not hate you, Dovahkiin...I love you dearly. Not only I, but Paarthurnax." I nuzzled Alduin's neck, wrapping my ice cold arms around him. He gasped at the coldness. He wrapped a talon around my waist, feeling how hot I was.

"What is wrong with you...? What shouts have you been using!" 

"The same shouts I use... Ice form and Fire breath..." Alduin froze.

"You know you should not be using those shouts too much!" I felt something cold wrap around my ankles, then move up to my thighs. I look down and see that I am turning into ice. Steaming ice.

"A-Ah!" I yelped, Alduin backed away.

"Quick! use this shout!" Alduin gave me a shout to use, and I used it. I flew back from the force and the ice cracked. I shivered. Paarthurnax went over to me, wondering what happened. But he knew.

"Oh, no! You're still shivering and hot?" He asked.

"N-No...I'm...freezing..." Aldi and Paarthy wrapped their wings around me, Aldi pressing a dragon-kiss to my forehead. I blushed and Paarthy nuzzled me.

"Let's get you to bed, little one." He said.

~

I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling two scaly things curl up next to me and against me. I open my eyes and saw Alduin and Paarthurnax. I didn't hesitate to peck them and fell asleep.

This was long! Whoo!

849 words! <3