.:Chapter 3:.

Ok so, I know that the dorms will be off because I have no idea where everyone's dorms are... soooo I'm just going to put them all over randomly

Midoriya's Pov

'What...did..Todoroki..just asked? Th-this can't be right... I'll just see just in case', as I thought nervously,"wh-what did you s-say Todoroki?", I asked him. "You heard me correctly", he replies as he took a step closer. "O-Okay", I said as I rolled up my sleeves. All you saw was...

One cut on my wrist and nothing else. Todoroki seemed taken back and just relaxed. Before I opened the door I quickly applied makeup to my arms and threw away the bandages just in case something like this happened. "Well atleast you weren't lying", Todo said. 'They don't care about you' they never did'
'You should just go die'
'Take a dive off the roof'
'Idiot'
'Wothless'
'Die'
'Die'
'DIE'

"DEKU!", as I looked up and saw Kacchan and Todoroki standing there with worried expressions,'there're just fake', I thought as I stood up and pushed them out. "T-Thanks for wo-worrying about me guys! T-Time for you guys to go!", I told them as I shut the door. I locked it and turned around, putting my back on the door and sliding.

'What a long day...', I thought as I stood up and went over to my bed. Getting into it with tears still streaming down my eyes and closing them. Waiting for the night terrors to kick in.

Todoroki's Pov

As Midoriya shut the door, both Bokugou and I just stood there staring at the door. "What was the nerd even cryin' about?", Bakugou said as I shook my head. "I don't know but I do know is that the cut on his wrist isn't the one that made the blood stains on his sleeves, they were all in different places", I said to him. He just looked at me in shock," then why don't we go back in there and talk to the nerd about it", he replies angrily as we walked down the hallway to our dorms. "Didn't you see how he was, we need more proof till we can just go ask him", I said. Bakugou just scoffed and walked off across from my dorm to his and went inside. I did as well and walked over to my bed, getting in it and going to sleep.

.:time skip to morning:.

I woke up at 6 in the morning and got out of bed. I went over to my dresser and took out clothes for the day. I went to the bathroom to get ready.

Bakugou's Pov

I walked out of my dorm and went to the elevator, I'm still questioning what I saw on the nerd's wrist and about his shirt. 'That stupid half'n half is right, it's not just one cut that made those spots', I thought as the doors of the elevator open. Just as I walked in so did Deku and Icyhot, but Deku seemed to tense up when he is near us. I quickly glanced down at his wrist and still see the one same cut there, I looked up and saw half'n half doing the same and quickly glanced at me. The elevator made a ding sound and the doors opened, Midoriya sped walked away and made it to his stupid little friend group. I made it to my group and saw stupid half'n half go up to the nerd.

"Hey bakubro, what's up with ya all starin' at Todoroki and Midoriya?", shity hair asked.
"None of your damn concern shity hair", I replied back holding up my hands and let off small explosions. He just turned away and went back to eating his food

~.:time skip to the afternoon because why not:.~

It was the afternoon and everyone was in the lounge, the damn nerd is talking to round face and glasses. Shity hair and pikachu were talking and were trying to get my attention.

"Hey guys! Why don't we all have a sleepover out here and hangout", shity hair says.

"That's not a bad idea", says pony tail. I have to agree, it isn't a bad idea. "Who is all staying?", says pikachu. Everyone agreed but Deku.

"Come on Deku! It will be fun!", says round face. Deku then closed his eyes scratching the back of his head,"eh sure! I don't see why not", as he nervously laughs.

Midoriya's Pov
'Oh boy, won't this be fun', I thought. "Why don't we all go to our dorms to get ready yeah?", Hagakure said. We all agreed, then went upstairs and into our dorms. I walked into my dorm and closed it, I started to panic because I will be around everyone and I will have to put on a fake smile the whole time I'm down there. Not only that but I can't cut either, oh boy won't this be... fuuuunnn.

I went to my third drawer and grabbed a pastel green shirt and black shorts that go a bit above my knee. I then grabbed my green sleeping bag and pillow then placed it on my bed. I looked down at my makeup covered arms. 'They should be ok.. right?', I though and became even more nervous. I touched my left wrist and winced at the slight stinging. I looked down and made sure I wasn't bleeding, and it wasn't. I then took my sleeping bag, pillow, phone, and charger just in case. I unlocked my dorm and walked out and as I walked out I was met by no other the Aoyama's face. I jumped back at this startled.

"A-Aoyama! Don't do th-that!", I said trying to calm my breathing.

"Oh sorry, just saw that you were coming out of your dorm and thought about tagging along", he says while he poses twice and seemed to.. sparkle? I just waved it off and we both walked to the elevator. We had a small chat and and entered the elevator. As we were talking, he said something I hope he never had,"So what truly happened to your arm?". I looked over at him nervously?

"W-What do you mean? I s-scratched it from a n-nail in my dre-sser", I said sweating a bit. He was going to say soemthing but the elevator dings and opens. I quickly walk out and walk into the lounge and was met by Uraraka patting a spot near her for me to set up. So I did, I placed my bag down and put my pillow at the head of my bag. We all then start talking and chatting with everyone as I put on a fake smile so no one can suspect me for anything.
'They will find out'
'They always do'
'You should just give up'
'Just go die'

The voices started getting louder and more joined in, I started trembling and I didn't notice Todoroki near me until he placed his hand on my shoulder snapping me out of my trance.

"You ok, Midoriya?", he asked me in his monotone voice.

"Huh.. oh yeah! I'm fine!", I said closing my eyes and smiled a fake smile. He just seems to grow more suspicious and just walks away. I noticed that he also has his bag set up next to mine. 'Well isn't that just peachy'.

"Hey guys! How about we play a game!", says Kirishima clapping his hands together.

"Yeah like... Truth or Dare!", says Kaminari.

I.am.legit.screwed.

Wooooooo this chapter was fun to write. I also have a feeling that I might make the next chapter REALLY long soooo... don't miss out!! Enjoy!!

Words:1292