.:Chapter 18:.

Dedicated to xuwuchan
Oof I'm back with another chapter qwp this one miiiiiight be longer then others... soooo yeee... ENJOY!! Starting Date:12/11/19

Midoriya's Pov

I woke up the next day from my loud alarm blaring in my ears, I sat up feeling groggy and tired. I rubbed my eyes lazily and sat up to only be stopped with the feeling of arms around my waist. Instantly, memories of last night popped into my head like a rushing title wave.

~.:flash back:.~

I was upset that Sar left and had stopped messaging me. I got up out of my bed and went downstairs into the lounge, everyone was in there and looked up at me. I shrunk back a little and turned to walk back upstairs because it was a bad idea coming down. I would have made it if arms didn't wrap around my waist restricting my movement to go forward. "Kacchan let gooo", I whined and he just chuckles. "No way nerd", he says and lifts me up like a cat and my feet dangled while I tried to squirm out of his grip.

Didn't work, now I'm here sitting on his lap while I pouted. Some of the girls were gitty about it and Kiri gave Kacchan a thumbs up. I just sat there with a slight smile.

------

It was after dinner and I was being carried up into my room by Kacchan. Why? I have no idea. We made it back to my room and he locks my door, he plops me down on the bed and straddles me.

*eeeeeeeee smol little thingo up ahead (づᗒДᗕ)づ you've been warned!!*

He stares into my eyes and I stare back, he leans down and kisses me passionately and I kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I denied. He smirks and lifts his hands up my shirt and pinches my nipple. I gasped from this and he took advantage and pushed his tounge into my mouth. We both fought for dominance but he won adventually, I slipped my hands down from his neck to his chest while tugging at the fabric slightly. He pulls away from me and took mine and his shirt off and showed off his toned body. I blushed madly at this and turned my head away, I was slightly panicking because I don't want to get that far yet but I do want him to take me. I then felt him lean down to my neck and started to kiss it while licking it here and there. I let a small moan slip out and I could tell that turned him on more because I could feel him since he was still straddling me. He then spread my legs apart and got between me, he started to grind against me while leaving hickeys on my neck. I started to moan more and gripped his shoulders tighter. His hands then travel down to the hem of my pants and I panicked and pushed him. He gives me a questionable look but gives me a soft smile while looking like he understood and got off of me. I felt bad for what I did and he could sense it, he went to talk but I pushed him down on my bed and straddled him. I looked surprised on my actions but didn't have time for what I'm going to do next. I kissed him and grinded against him, he grunted into the kiss and grabbed my hips and pushed me down a little bit more. I pulled from the kiss letting out a moan while he grunts. I went to his neck and started to kiss and lick it leaving small marks. I found a spot and he grunted out louder, I then stopped my actions and he frowned at my actions. I then lowered myself down to his pants and took out his member. He went to sit up to retaliate but I put his dick into my mouth. "F-Fuck", he says while he laid back down and put an arm over his face. I started to bob my head up and down while rubbing the parts I couldn't fit. My room was filled with grunts and the sound of me sucking on him. I tasted a bit of his pre-cum so I used my tounge to lick up some leaking out. His member started to twitch which symbolized him getting close. "I-Izu... I'm*huff* close..", he tells me. I then started to deep throat him while his grunts got louder from doing so. I felt his hand grip a bit at my hair and pushed my head down and stopped while his member throbbed in my mouth releasing his cum down my throat. I drank it and took his dick out of my mouth with a small 'pop'. I looked up to Kacchan to see him breathing heavily from his release. I then crawled up to him and laid my head on his chest, he then wraps his arm that's not on his head around my face. He fixed his pants and placed his head on my chest and pulled me close to him. "Night, Izu..", he says and I smile. "Night...