.:Chapter 24:.

Starting date: 1-19-20

Sorry I haven't been posting this lately but here ya go!

Previously

Getting out of my closet and made it to my door to lock it again. Before I had time to lock the door I felt a hand grab my arm. I yelped and turned to be met with a cloth to my nose that also covered my mouth.

I struggled to pry it away but started to get drowsy and soon everything went black.

Present

Midoriya's Pov
It's dark, cold, wet. Everything hurts, it hurts to breath, it hurts to move, it hurts to just lay here. How long have I been here? Hours, days, weeks, months. I lost count. 'Everything is my fault, if I hadn't open my window I would be safe and in the arms of Kacchan. Does Kacchan even care? Is he even looking for me? Maybe he ran off to Kiri.. maybe he was always with Kiri. Kiri did say he liked Kacchan, what if they are making out somewhere together while I'm sitting here getting tortured..', my thoughts were soon interrupted by the creaking sound of the rusted door to my 'cell'.

"Morning pet~", the big man said while he slid me a plate with two pieces of bread on it. He sits across from me with a look of pure intrest, he then places his elbows on his knees and placed his face in his palms. "Well eat up my kitty~", he purs which makes me shiver, I pushed the plate away and held my legs up to my chest. 'I don't want to be hurt today.. I don't want to go through that again..', I thought to myself and started shaking.

The man didn't like my answer and stood up forcibly which made the chair fall backwards. "Eat you damn brat or I will make you!", he says and readies his fist and raises it. I flinch and jerked my head down while closing my eyes, it took me some time but I hesitantly took the plate and started to eat the bread. This bread was the first thing I ate after coming here and it didn't settle well with my stomach.

The big man then hums in satisfaction and took the plate away when he thought I ate enough, which wasn't much. "Let's go~ I have a treat for you~", he says and unhooked my chain. He yanks me across the room and I shakily followed him while trying not to tear up. 'This is the day I finally die', I thought to myself.

We entered another room that has a grand bed infront of us and I immediately knew what will happen. I tried to yank the chains away but he pulls the chain upward and made me hang there. As I tried to gasp for air it just got knocked back out of me as I was thrown onto the bed.

"P-Please... no.. I don't want this.. please! Let me go! Plea-", my words were stopped by a callused hand being slapped across my face. The force of the hit made me cry out as the big man crawled over me as I tried to push him away. I can't use my quirk on him or I would've been out of this hell hole already but these chains have quirk restrictions on them.

The man unchained my neck to only put cuffs on my hands that were separate, he lifts up my shirt and takes it off then pull my hands together and tie them. "P-please... no..", I said softly but soon my mouth felt a slimy colder mouth on it. I cringed at this and tried to get away but he just forced it more, feeling his slimy tounge lick my lips, I quickly declined. This made him mad and pinched my rib that has the burn mark on it.

This made me cry out to only have his disgusting tounge in my mouth. I cried at this but cried more as his hand trvaled down my body. 'Please.. someone help'