Part 1

Today was supposed to be perfect. Today I was going to join the last High School I'll ever go to and finish my high school life there. I was going to try out for so many things. The cheerleading squad, the dance team, I was even going to join some clubs. The art club, music club, computer club, heck even the food club. However, that didn't go as planned. Let me start off at the beginning. I woke up at 5:00 am to get ready for my first day of school at my new school. My parents always move around, and as their child I have to go with them, this time my parents promised me we would not move again until I graduate high school.

We pinky promised and crossed our hearts just for it to stick. Anyways, I took a shower, blow dried my hair and styled it, then I got dressed in a white top, blue jeans with rips in them and a grey cardigan. I grabbed my bag and went to the kitchen. There I made myself a peanut butter and banana sandwich. Then I was off. I had to walk to school because my parents were at work. They are writers and photographers. So, they go around taking pictures of things and writing about them. We ended up in Gwangju, South Korea, which is the sixth largest city in Korea. That populates 1,477,780 people. It's a beautiful place, considering that there are so many people that live here and have destroyed nature in order to live. Although, I especially love the food streets here because there are so many of them.

*Bing Bing Bing*

"Oh crap no!" I was late. I woke up early for this! I ran to the entrance. The door was about to close when someone walked out. He was tall. Maybe 5'11". He wore dark clothing and his hair was a weird color. Light pink. It's weird because a man like that wouldn't normally have light pink hair. He glanced at me as I walked up to the door that was slowly closing, as if it was taunting me. "Hmph." He smirked as I walked through the door. I looked back only to be met with his back towards me walking away from the school building. I shook my head and made my way to the main office. 

With my head hailed high I walked in with pride. "Hi!" A perky girl said to me as she got up from her seat. She had light brown hair, pale looking skin and 5'7". "My name is Chou Tzuyu, from Tainan, Taiwan." She said in a high pitched, happy sounding voice and held out her hand for me to shake. Of course I took the offer and shook her hand. "I'll be your tour guide for today." She smiled. I nodded and smiled back. "Okay. So, first of all, how do you say your name?" I laughed at her confusion. "It's (Y/n)." "Great now we can start the tour and get you to class!" Then we were off. Through the halls, turning and twisting. Until the tour was over and I had to go to my first class of the day.

Tzuyu is a really nice girl. Although, I don't get how she is so perky and happy so early in the morning. All the other kids looked like they wanted to die. "Well, this is where we part ways." We stopped at a door way and faced each other to say our goodbyes. "Thank you for the tour, it means a lot." She smiled at me again for what seemed like the 1,000th time that morning. "No problem, now, get to class." Tzuyu turned around and walked her way down the hall. I turned my attention to the classroom door and slowly opened it. This is the one thing I hated the most. Walking into a new classroom that could be filled with a bunch of snobby pricks or nice people or both. 

Once it was fully opened I looked around the classroom. No one was at their desks instead they were all gathered in a corner of the room and had a look of fear on their face. "Run." One kid said quietly. I looked in the direction they were looking and saw the teacher hunched over and making weird gurgling sounds. "RUN!" The kid screamed and they all ran for the door where I was. I panicked and ran to the other side of the hall. That was when other students from other classrooms ran out of their class and through the halls. I was stuck. I didn't know where to go. All the information from the tour left my brain.