Part 7

The next day we gathered our stuff and headed out again. We don't really have a plan for where we were going but I guess this is just all about survival. While walking I never went to far from Hyungwon. Maily because he wouldn't let me but I didn't mind. It just showed that he really cared about my safety. We did end up at a little area filled with clothing shops. "Hey is it possible to check for new clothes, it is getting colder." Irene asked as she pointed to a shop. "Might as well." Hyungwon agreed which he usually didn't do with Irene. "Wow!" She started walking to the store. "This is new." She loooked back at me and winked. I smiled and followed her with Hyungwon right behind us. The shop seemed to be pretty wrecked. The windows smashed in, glass everywhere, and blood. Lots of blood everywhere. On the floors and walls. Even the mannequins had blood on them. We looked at clothes and tried some on out in the open. Since no one was around and we didn't want to walk to far from each other it seemed like the right thing to do. I settled with a t-shirt, a hoodie, jeans, and some boots. It took a while for Irene to find something and we headed to the mens section for Hyungwon to find something. He was quick at it and claimed that it didn't matter what we wore in this world. Yet his seemed more fashionable than both of ours. "Yup, doesn't matter what we wear." Irene said with major sarcasm. "That's only because I actually have a sense of fashion." We gasped and he smirked. "If he wasn't your boyfriend I would kill him right now." She walked away and I smiled.

"Lets go." I held out my hand for him to grab and we followed Irene. She led the way as Hyungwon and I slowly trailed behind enjoying our first walk holding hands. The slight breaze blowing on our skin as we walked the bare streets of Seoul. "So I'm suddenly you're boyfriend?" I giggled. "That's her words not mine." He moved his arm to wrap around my shoulders, hands still connected. "I don't mind that." I leaned into him and my smile grew more. Suddenly there was a scream and my attention immediately went to Irene. She was no longer in front of us. We let go of each other and ran as we heard another scream. It came from a little food market. We ran in and were tackled by some people. They grabbed a hold of our hands and held them behind our backs. Irene was on the floor being held down by this bigger man. She struggled to get out of his grip but was unsuccessful. "Well, well, well, look at this one boys." Some guy came up to me and ran a finger down the side of my face. "Ain't you a pretty little thing." I moved my face away from his hand and stuggled to get out of the grip from the guy holding me. He laughed and grabbed my chin making me look at him. "I think I'll have her first." 

This made Hyungwon try to get out of the other persons grip. He was almost successful until someone punched him and move him to the counter slamming him onto it. This made me struggle again. "Oh I see what's going on." The guy infront of me laughed. "You two are screwing each other, huh?" He pointed at us both. "I bet you guys get freaky with this young lady over here too, right?" He pointed at Irene. I spit in his face and that got him angry for in result he slapped my face. If it wasn't for the man holding me I would have fallen to the ground. This made Hyungwon struggle more I guess because the guy who slapped me started yelling at him. I couldn't hear what he said because of the slap but then the guy grabbed me makinng the guy who was holding me let go. He dragged me over to the counter where Hyungwon was and slapped me down next to it. Tears started to fill my eyes. I feel so helpless. I can't do anything. I looked at Hyungwon and he too had tears in his eyes just ready to start falling. The man started moving his hands under my shirt making his way up as he leaned over me whispering things into my ear. 

"I can make you feel so much better than this kid can ever do." This made the tears start falling. I could feel the gross callus covered hand of his start to move my bra away. At the very last second, before he could go any further a gun shot rang out and the man fell flat on the ground. The other men started to panic, pulling out their guns. However, they were gone just as fast. Hyungwon quickly moved to get ahold of me. Putting his arms around me and tight as possible and I to him. I cried in his chest and forgot all about whoever shot the gang of rapists. That was until they ran through the door. "Are you guys okay?" I felt a hand on my back and guessed it was Irene because she started talking. "I think so, thank you." " No problem, I am Jooheon, this is Shownu and Wonho." "I am Irene, this is Hyungwon and (Y/n)." "Do you guys want to come with us?" They offered and I'm guessing Irene agreed because they walked off. Hyungwon loosened from the hug and grabbed my face making me look at him as more tears spilled. "You okay?" He gave me a look filled with concern. I nodded and wiped my tears. "Yeah lets go." I stayed extra close to him for the rest of the day as we continued our journy with Jooheon, Shownu and Wonho.