Part 2

"Come on!" 

A man ran past me and grabbed my hand in the process. From the back you could still tell who the person was because of the recognizable light pink hair. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't know who he was. We ran through the halls dodging other people. On the way to the entrance of the school there would be what seemed like people eating other people. This is not how I thought my first day of school would go. I screamed when something ran into me, making me let go of the mans hand and hit the wall. I looked at the person and their skin was grey, blood dripping from the mouth and eyes pure white. No pupils, nothing. My scream got higher when the person tried to bite my face. I put my hands up to keep it away from me. Soon enough the pink haired man smashed the side of the persons head with a bat. Where the hell did the bat come from?

He didn't say anything but he grabbed my hand again and dragged me to the entrance. When we got outside there was smoke coming from different places off school grounds. The sky seemed to be clouded with smoke and you could hear the screams of people miles away. It didn't take long for the pink haired man to find a direction to go and dragged me along. "Hey, um, where are we going?" I asked as we ran. "Anywhere but here." His voice was not too deep but also not too high pitched. It was angelic and soothing with this slight rasp that could kill me right then and there. A blush made its way onto my cheeks as we ran through the streets. 

We ended up going to a hotel that was down the street and stopped at a motor cycle. "Get on." He handed me a helmet and we both got onto the bike. He started the bike and quickly drove off. We passed dozens of those crazy people eating other people and crashed cars. I held onto the man in front of me for dear life because if I didn't I would fall off and die. Everything was going to hell. Everything has turned into hell. A living nightmare. 

*Time Skip*

We stopped driving when we got to a bridge that was being blocked off by the military. "Excuse me, you cannot pass through here." A guard said as he held up his hand as if that would stop us. "What do you mean?" I said as I loosened my grip on the man. "Do you know what's going on over there?" I pointed in the direction we can from. "Yes I do but unfortunately I cannot let you pass through." I sighed. "Hang on tight." The man whispered and I did as told. Once I did that, the man drove back a little but then drove straight though the blocking as military men yelled at us to stop. Once we reached the other side of the bridge you could here the other cars that were waiting on the bridge crash through the rest of the blocking. Plus, there were gun shots. That made me tighten my grip on the man. 

We stopped at a house that seemed a little bigger than the average house. We got off the bike and walked to the front door. "Hey, what's your name?" I asked as we went inside cautiously. "Hyungwon." He said when the coast was clear. "Cool, my name is (Y/n), by the way." Hyungwon stopped walking and turned around towards me. "Look, (Y/n), I don't care what your name is. Also, don't go thinking we are friends just because I saved your life." He then left to another room. "Well we aren't gonna be friends if you're like that." I said out loud hoping he heard me. "What a jerk?" That I said quietly as I made my way through the house, looking at everything it contained. I came across a picture. It had a boy about 3 years old. He had his index fingers by his face and wearing what seemed to be a traditional Korean outfit. 

I smiled at the picture and was about to pick it up when a hand came out of nowhere and slammed it onto the table it was on. My hand jerked back when it happened. "Don't touch anything." Hyungwon's voice rang through the room. I gulped. "S-sorry." I backed away from the picture and Hyungwon walked away again. Then, suddenly there was a loud bang at the door. I jumped and more bangs came one after another. "Hey!" Someone yelled. "Is anyone in there?!"  Someone else said as more bangs hit the door. I made my way to the door but was blocked by Hyungwon. "Do not open that door." "What?" I was confused. "They need our help." I tried making my way around him but was grabbed by the arm. "If you do that and one of them was bitten by one of those things, then we all die." 

I removed my arm from Hyungwon's grip and looked him dead in the eye. "And what if they aren't." He glared at me and I went to go open the door. "Oh! Thank god." The people quickly made their way into the house. I closed the door and looked at the two people that seemed to be exhausted. I looked behind them to see Hyungwon leaning against a door frame with his arms crossed over his chest. "Thank you for letting us in." The girl said as she held out her hand. "The names Joo-hyun but you can call me Irene." I shook her hand. "This is my friend, Felix." "Hi." The male next to her said with a small wave. "Nice to meet you guys." I smiled at them. "My name is (Y/n) and the insolent jerk over there is Hyungwon." Hyungwon glared at me and walked away. "They're not staying."