Phone calls

(MINHO POV.)
"Minho! You better come down stairs and help with diner!" Mom yelled from the kitchen.

I sighed and climb out bed. Slowly walk down stairs to the kitchen.

"Yes Mother. What should I do?" I sighed and she gave me a look.

"Get the knife and make us some salade." She ordered and started with the potatoes.

I grabbed the knife and started with the tomatoes.

It was going pretty well, until my phone rang.

I grabbed it out of my pocket while I went on with cutting.

"With Minho." I say with a stern voice.

"Goooooooooooooooooood evening!" I heard him say with a thick accent.

"Hey babe." I smile and my mother looked at me with a smirk.

"How is your homework going?" Newt asked curiously.

"I don't know. Didn't start yet. I'm helping in the kitchen." I said with a sigh.

"Thats a pitty. You promised me a date if your homework was ready."

He gave a dramatically fake sigh and said: "I'll be lonely eating chocolate ice cream on the couch. Crying of lonelyness." He said fake sad and with a terrible sigh on the end.

"You'll be alright, one night alone." I said and started to cut the cucumber.

"I don't think so. I'll call Gally to hold me warm while you are doing homework." Newt giggled and I bet he is looking really mischievous.

"Oh god! Everybody, but not him." I said fake angry and finished the cucumber.

I sat on the table, listening to Newt's beautiful voice,

"He looked pretty at university today, didn't he?" Newt asked with so much pressure to stop laughing.

"Are you seriously?!" I almost yelled, earning a angry look from mom.

"Nah, you looked really hot in your sport shirt." I smirked on the phone.

"With all the sweat all over your big body. I almost lost it." He laughed again.

"You looked good too, but Mom is in the room, I can't say stuff." I said and Mother looked at me with big eyes.

"Let me say hi to Newt." She said and reached for my phone.

"Noooo! Mom! He is mine." I say angrily.

Mom likes Newt a lot, she feels responsible for him since he has nobody. And when he comes over she talks so much with him, gives him compliments and BAKES COOKIES for him.

Newt feels good with Mom. He has none.

He had lived with his grandma, above her flowershop, when she died he kept living there and he takes care of her/his shop. He loves flowers.

"LET ME TALK TO NEWT OR YOU ARE GROUNDED." She yelled and I sighed in defeat.

"Newt, here is my mom." And I gave mother the phone.

"Hey Newtie-boy." She smiled and walked to the fridge.

I sigh and got back to the salad.

"How you doing?" She softly asked with a smile.

I mixed the tomatoes and cucumber in a bowl.

"Thats nice."

"Oh yes, they are fine." She laughed about something he said.

I rolled my eyes and put the bowl on the table.

"Do you have anything to do tonight?" I sat on my chair and tried to listen to Newt's soft voice.

Unhearable.

"Great! Then I'll see you right here soon."

"Yes, bye bye." She said and made water for all of us.

"Kiss kiss." I rolled my eyes again.
She walked over to me and gave the phone.

"Hey, Hun." I said as my mother walked upstairs to get my brothers for diner.

"Heeey, your mother invited me over." He said and then laughed loudly.

"You are going to sleep here?" I asked a little bit too hopeful.

"If you want to." He said obviously as happy as me.

"Yes." I smiled and listened to how he walked through his house, getting his stuff.

"Then I see you later." He said and made kissing noises on the phone.

"See you, drive save. Love you." And I hang up.

Minewtजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें