Somebody hungry?

(NEWT POV.)
"Hello, mrs.Lee" I smiled and she opened the door for me.
"How is my little boy doing?" She asked and hugged me after closing the door.

"I am perfectly fine. How are you doing these days?" I smiled as she leads me into the living room.

"I am okay. Little bit busy with all the boys, but I am fine." She grabbed my bag out of my hand and brings it to the stairs.

Minho walked into the room. And when he saw me he ran my way and hugged me so closely my feet were of the ground.

"How you doin'?" I asked him while he still holds me from the ground.

"Feeling great, nice to see you." He smiled and brings me to the kitchen.
All his 4 brothers were already seated around the table.

"Look at the wedding pair." Chang, Minho's oldest younger brother said. He was 14 and really sassy.

Minho sat me in my chair and then sat on his own.

"Good evening Chang." I smiled and looked at his other 3 brothers.

"Hey Newtie. How you doing?" Leo, the youngest of all asked me with a shy smile. He just turned 4.

"I am fine. And you?" He smiled and I knew what he wanted. A hug.

"I am okay." He said and stood up to hug me.

He kept hugging me, before I could blink he sat in my lap. He kept hugging me.

Such a sweet boy. I wrap my arms around him. And pat his head.

"Hey, that is my place." Minho complained with a smile.

"Sharing is caring." I smiled and kissed Minho's cheek.

"Gross." Chang said.

"How does that feel?" Jonha asked shyly.

Jonha is a sweet boy of 10 years. He almost never talked and loved painting.

"How does what feel?" Minho asked confused and sat relaxed in his chair.

"Getting a kiss from Newt." Johna whispered.

"Oh my god." Chang sighed an rubbed his eyes.

Minho snickered softly as did Leo.
I swear to god that I am blushing like a tomato right now.

"Ummm... How do you say that?" Minho questioned me and Leo hugged me even tighter.

"I don't know. Never kissed myself." I sassed him, despite my flushed cheeks.

Minho sighed and we both look at Johna.

"Lets just say that it feels like the sun shining after years of darkness." Minho said with a smile.

Johan looked satisfied and gazed back down.

"Somebody hungry?" Mrs. Lee walked into the kitchen with a big smile.

"YEEEEEES!" All the brothers yelled happily and Chang walked back to his chair.

"Okay then, my hungry men." She smiled and put all the plates with food on the table.

She sat on her own chair next to Chang and Minho.