Room service

(MINHO POV)
~~~newt weekend a week laterz~~~

"Where are you taking me?" Newt asks while he steps in the car anyway.

"Well..." I also step in. "Since the weekend before was a little bit sad, I wanted to do something fun. Something only the great almighty Minho can think of." I say and start the car.

"Holy fuck. This was a mistake, wasn't it?" He asks with a smirk and I shook my head fiercely.

"Its gonna be fun, Newtieboy. A LOT of fun." And with that I turned the radio on and made a whooping sound.

Newt giggled and copied me.

"Lets have a short vacation!" He yells with the window wide open.

~~~after a few hours of driving~~~

"Aaaaaand he we are." I say and open the hotel room.

It was a big room with a little private pool and a huge bed. A even huger tv and a bathroom.

"Woooow. How much has this caused?" Newt asks and walk in as if he wasn't allowed to breathe on the hotel stuff.

"It was a good deal. And it is so beautiful here." I take the one suitcase inside and close the door behind us.

Newt was slowly limping around the room. "Its so so so so pretty. Good choice Minho." He smiled and I walked his way.

"Listen Slinthead. I haven't took you to a four stars hotel and a first class room, to talk." I smirk playfully and my arms found their way around his waist.

"Sounds logical." He smiled and I did too.

I took his jacket off slowly and laid him on the bed. "We have rooms service and there is a huge breakfast every morning, we stay here till Sunday. Mom thinks we are camping. Okay?"

"Okay." He smiled and I lean over him and cover him with kisses on the face.

"You're such a bad boy sometimes, Minho. Taking me away from home for sex is something Fun, but bad." And he laughed again.

"I know right! You found yourself the best boyfriend ever." I smile and kiss him on the lips softly.

~~~a few hour later~~~

"We should call room service." I say and Newt shook his head, his hand tighter around mine.

"That would be the seventh time, and besides we are naked." He said and I smile.

"But I want to taste expensive champagne! That was a dream of mine since I was a kid. Please." I look at Newt pleadingly.

He rolls his eyes and nods.

"Yeeeeey!" I smile and crawl to the telephone.

I lay my head on Newt's lap and he patted my head. The telephone on my ear.

It rang 3 times....... "Hello with the room service." The robot like voice spook and I tried not to laugh.

"Bring your best champagne to room 221B." I say and Newt rolls his eyes.

"That we will do sir. Have a good day." The robot voice said and I hung up.

I smile and lay it back on the bedside. "Oh man that was fantastic. I feel so god damned rich!" I smile and Newt couldn't hold his one back.

"Idiot! We have to get clothed now." Newt smiled and I roll my eyes.

"No. We are the stars right here. They aren't supposed to tell us what to do. We just keep waiting here and they'll bring the champagne inside." Newt sighed and pushed me of him.

I roll dramatically to the other side of the bed and he looks in disbelief to my naked body.

"You have to cover yourself. Bloody idiot!" I smile as he slides down under the blanket.

"Awww. Don't be a Baby, they don't give a fuck about how you look like. What you are wearing, or not wearing." I say and Newt laughs from under his fort.

Suddenly a idea formed in my head.

"Get your skinny butt up." I say and stand up, carrying Newt of the bed, bride-style and he struggles against my touch.

"Shit Min! I'm naked. Bloody lay me back down." He says as I carry him too the bubble bath and turn it on.

I lay him in it and thats when he stops struggling.

"Thats nice." He says as I lay behind him and he sits between my legs. The warm water and the bubbles are amazing and make me love this moment.

"You like it?" I ask and he nods. "Oh yes. this is nice." I smile at his accent.

I play with his hair and he holds my other hand in his.

"What is the plan?" He asks absently.

"What plan?" I ask innocent.

"You had your plan face on your sneaky face. And I want to know what the plan is." He says and I shake my head.

"No plan at all!" I can't see his face, but I am for sure he is rolling his eyes.

And then a knock on the door interrupted us.

"Come in!" I yell and Newt start to panic.

I laugh and sprawl my naked body open, causing Newt to fall deeper into the tub.

"Here is the champ-" The hotel worker stopped when he saw us laying naked in the bath.

"Now come on lad, could you give it to us?" I reach my hand out and Newt groaned in embarrassment. Hiding his face in my chest.

The man brought us the champagne and almost runs out our hotel room.

The door shuts and Newt starts to curse.

"Fucking bloody bothersome annoying sneaky cheeky mean crazy idiotic PEASANT!" Newt yelled and looks up at me.

"If never been so embarrassed. Like never. Oh my god Min. That was horror." He looks as if he was about to cry.

"Stop complaining and drink your bloody champagne." I smile and he sighs deeply.

I open it and he drinks right out the bottle. He hands it over to me.

"This is sweet." I say and Newt looks at me angrily.

"You are a idiot, but thank you for the weekend. Its nice here. With you." And newt leans in to kiss me on the cheek.