Climbing

(MINHO POV.)

"Seriously, you should stop with this and go home, Newt." I say and he shook his head from were he sat.

"Nah. I need to have a B for gymnastics this year. If I drop off again I'll get a C. And that will ruin my B and A list of the last year. Understand?" He asked seriously and I sigh.

"I don't understand that you want to have such a good grade list. I know you want to, but it will not be the end of the world." I say and Newt laughed.

"Its a goal I want to reach in my last year. I got a C for gym because of my leg operations. I don't want that to be the reason again." Newt said and pulled a shirt over his head.

"Its not your fault that you had operations on that leg of yours. You should be happy that you still can walk." I say and pull him on his feet.

"Minho. I don't want to be handled differently from the others. I want to be the guy with As and Bs on his list. Nothing else. Maybe a A+..." I hug him and hummed.

"Mmmmhm. Mr. Newton wants to be the smart guy of the school. He doesn't want to be the guy that dropped of Gym. But I don't want to be the guy that has to see his Boyfriend limping the entire time, because he makes himself being in pain." I say and Newt softly laughed in my shirt.

"I'll be gentle with my leg." He promised and limped to the door.

"Are ya coming, Shank?" I roll my eyes and walk his way.

~~~in the less~~~

"Isaac Newton?" The teacher asked and Newt said back, "present."

"Thomas Edison?" The teacher asked and Thomas stood up. "I'm here."
"Minh-" I quickly replied. "Right here."

"Good. Lets get started then." He said and pointed at the hockey sticks.

"Half of you are going to hockey, the other half is going to climb the wall." The teacher split the class up in two. And I was going to hockey and Newt was going to climb.

I grab his arm before he walked to the wall. "Watch your leg, Newton." I say and he nodded with a grin.

"Okay." He smiled and I quickly kissed him on the lips. "Good that." And walked to the hockey sticks.

I watch Newt walking to the wall and preparing to climb on the wall. Next to him was Albert, one of his good friends.

I grab a hockey stick and watch Albert helping the rope around Newt's waist.

Almost feeling jealous, but then remembering that Alber, wait no... Alby is into girls.

They laugh about something.

Newt prepares himself to climb, but then he looked back down. Hesitating about his leg.

Maybe he wants to stop.

"MINHO YOU IN?" Thomas asked and I passed me the little plastic ball with his stick.

I pass it to Winston and he scores.

I look back to Newt, he was climbing. Alby next to him also climbing. They were not so far yet, but I saw that Newt was having a hard time holding back the pain in his leg.

"Get back down." I whisper softly, nobody could hear me, but it was mental help.

Newt climbs a bit higher, but Alby noticed his leg.

I see him saying something.

Newt nods and gets back down quickly.

Too quickly and he falls half way down, the rope broke and he lands flat in his back.