King of sass

(MINHO POV.)
~~~Minho's room around eight at night~~~
"Your mother stuffed me." Newt sighed and fell on the bed on his stomach.
I smiled and sat next to him. Stroking his back. "She is really concerned about you." I smiled and he sighed.
"Such a sweet woman." He said and I laughed, "I would say over reacting." He smiled softly, I knew even when I couldn't see his face.
"Better over reacting, then dead." That shook me awake. How lucky I really am.
I turned him around on his back and he looked at me with a beautiful smile on his thin shaped lips.
I bent over him with a smile connecting with his.
A hand on either side of his hips. "Please don't tell me you came here only for my mother." I ben down and kiss his cheek softly.
"Nah, she's not such a good boyfriend as you." He said and his arms sneak around my neck.
"Such a bad boy you are." I smiled and kissed his nose.
"You should be a little bit less sassy." I said and he looked at me fake hurt. "Says the king of sass." I smiled at his comment.
I kissed his forehead and also his oh so soft hair. "The king of sass tells you when to sass and when to unsass. Nobody should be trying to be as sass as the sassest sass king with a sassy opportunity to sass the sass out of you." I say and Newt laughed breathlessly.
"The word sass sounds so weird now." He laughed and laughed and laughed. I quiet him with a rough kiss on the lips.
We melted in one person as I pull him closer in my arms. He smiled in the kiss as my fingers get tangled in his har. His hands were tucking on my shirt.
I pull my tongue in his mouth and he moaned softly, almost a whisper. I deep the kiss and then...
"Minho." Mother opened the door and I quickly jump of Newt.
She almost saw us, but we managed to break apart before she could see.
"Minho you should tell Newt about the new movie we just got." I sigh and Newt sits right up on my bed.
"You lost your way to your room or something? Cause the rule in my room is to knock." I also sit upright. Mother gave me a glare.
"No sass to me Minho. I'm your mother, and I just think Newt would like the movie." She said and Newt cleared his throat.
"Okay, we'll think about it, thanks Mrs.Lee." Newt said and I put a arm around his shoulder.
"Have fun you boys, see you later." Then she turned around and left us, after closing the door.
Newt sighed and I muttered a 'fucking hell'.

"Almost caught." He said and I lean him back down on the mattress.

"Yeah, but I don't give a fuck." I kiss him again and pull his shirt of.

He laughs when I unbutton my blouse. "Hurry?" He asked me while I pull his pants down.

"I'm not so good at slow motion." I say and pull my own pants down without moving of Newt.

"Okay." He smiled as I cover his body in kisses and strokes.

"Your so pretty and tasty." I smile and suck a spot on his neck.

"Please, we have school tomorrow. Don't make marks." He begged and I sucked harder in respose.

"Don't tell me what to do, I'm still king of sass." I smile one last time, before pulling all his clothes of.