The beginning..

(A/n): {Aye! This is the updated version. I'm, probably, not going to change a lot. Since I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.. but, I'll be adding two new chapters! Time to cry again, yAyYyyYyy! (Also, to those of you that may have just started to read this, and have to reread the first chapter, plus, wait longer to finish this story.. I apologize in advance for that..)}

{~Wild's POV.~}

I woke up with a smile, when I remembered what day today is.

'My first day of detective work! I wonder what Twilight is doing..' I thought while running over to my closet, grabbing my clothes for today. (A/n): (The pic above is what he's wearing. ;)

Once I put them on, I ran out of my apartment room. I got into the elevator, and went down to the lobby.

'Phew! Calm down, Wild..' I took a deep breath.

"*Sighs* that's better.." I said to myself in the empty elevator.

'I guess I'll just walk there. I know there's going to be, more than likely, a lot of traffic..' I thought while walking out of the elevator, and running outside.

'Now.. How do I get there again..?' I thought, before shrugging, and getting my phone.

'Google Maps, here I come!' I just typed it in, then the route I needed to take popped up on the screen. I smiled as I began to follow it.

'I'll be there in no time! Oh, yeah, I can't forget to listen to some music on the way!.. So, that way, no homeless people will bother me..' I thought while putting my headphones on.

[°·Timeskip!°·]

{~Wild's POV.~}

I put my headphones in my bag, along with my phone. Before I walked inside.

"Hello, newbie! *Laughs*" Someone said from somewhere in the room.

"Shut up, you nobody!" Twilight yelled back at them, when he did, they, immediately, got quite. Twilight smiled at me.

"Hey, Wild! For a minute there I thought you'd bailed."

"What!? I'd never bail on something like this! I thought you knew me.." I looked away, pretending to be offended.

"Hahaha!" He laughed sarcastically. "Very funny, Wild.. Anyways, Zelda, the chief, wants to meet you." I looked at him in shock.

"Heh, you don't believe me? Well, come on, you don't want to keep her waiting!" Twilight teased. I ran after him.

"Wait, Twilight! Don't leave me behind, what kind of friend would that make you!?"

"What, 'kind of friend', it would make me, is a normal one."

"Wha!?" I caught up to him. He stopped, and that's when I noticed that we were standing in front of an office door..

"Alright.. Is this her office?" I asked, Twilight nodded. It was at the very end of a hallway. Twilight walked over to the door, and knocked.